I grab my phone and make sure the recording app is still set to on. I walk out and Anslee is laying on the bed in just her bra and underwear.

"Tik Tock Noah. Enough stalling. I know you like what you see, now come and fuck me like you used too."

"Ans, please just give me the paper. You really don't want to let a person die do you?" I ask her. Trying to bait her into reveling every thing.

"You don't get it do you. I hate that woman, I always have. It was like there always a third person in our relationship. You spent more time with her than me. So no I really don't care if she dies. I am just sorry I didn't think of this plan sooner to get her out of the way. Maybe then I wouldn't have had to fuck Redding."

"I would never have stayed with you if I found out you poisoned Tiff. She is my best friend and even though it took me a while to realize, I think I always really loved her," I say.

"Well boo-hoo Noah. Now you'll find out what it's like to live without her. She'll never forgive you when she finds out you slept with me and if you don't see will die anyways. So I win. You may as well get used to spending your time with me. We'll be so happy together."

Every thing that is coming out of her mouth is making me more angry and I don't know how much longer I can take being in the same room as her.

"So are you going to come take these off me or would you prefer I strip for you?" she asks me.

"I would prefer you going to hell and fucking yourself," I say grabbing my phone.

"Excuse me?" she says.

"You heard me. I am not nor will I ever sleep with you again Anslee," I say walking towards the door.

"You just signed Tiffany's death certificate Noah," she yells at me as I slam the door shut and sprint to the elevators.

I quickly turn off the recorder and save the file and hope it's enough to send her away for a long time.

I get to the lobby and see the police there still taking statements. I grab one of the Detectives and explain everything and let them know which room Anslee is in. The Detective gives me his cell phone number and tells me to text him the recording and the picture of the vial.

I tell him I will and run outside to grab a cab to the hospital. On the way there I just pray that the hospital was able to treat Tiff in time.

I get to the hospital and I see everyone there. Lil, my parents, Tony, Gerry, Tim and Justin.

I walk over to Tim. "Is she going to be okay?" I ask.

"That picture really helped them figure out a course of action. She is still unconscious, but they think she'll be okay."

I give Tim a big hug and ask him what room she is in. He tells me and also tells me that he told the staff I was her fiancé in order to be let in. Hearing that word attached to us makes me want to even more put that ring on her finger.

I get to her room and walk in. A nurse is there checking her vitals. "Can I help you sir?" she asks me.

"I am the fiancé," I say smiling .

"Ahh Mr. Rollins. You have a very strong fiancée. She fought very hard to stay with us and thanks to your detective work, she is going to be okay," she says giving me a smile and a pat on the shoulder.

I sit down beside Tiff's bed and grab her hand.

"I am so sorry about all of this. I am sorry I ever brought Anslee into our lives and I am sorry you are lying in this bed. She should have taken her anger out on me not you. Please you have fought so hard. You just have to fight a little more to come back to me." I say, feeling tears start to form in my eyes.

I lay my head on the bed and close my eyes and pray that Tiff is strong enough to make it back to me. I don't realize how tired I am and before I know it I am asleep in the chair next to her bed.

I wake up to what feels like someone playing with my hair. I open my eyes and look up and see Tiff looking at me and smiling. I feel like I am dreaming and grab her hand.

"Sorry No. I didn't mean to wake you. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't dreaming," she says.

"Fuck thank god," I say and get up and wrap her in a tight hug.

I pull back and cup her face with my hands. "I am not dreaming this right?"

"It's very real," she says and tears up a little.

I lean on and kiss her softly. My lips never wanting to leave hers ever again.

"I thought I lost you," I say looking down at her.

"Never.  I fought too hard to get you to notice me all these years to let it be over that quickly," she says.

I stare into her eyes and realize in that moment she is my forever.

"Marry me Tiff," I blurt out before I can stop the words from coming out.

She looks at me with this shocked look on her face.

"I am sorry, it just came out. I have been thinking about it for some time now. After what just happened I don't want to wait another minute to make you officially mine. I promise to get a ring the moment you get out of here," I contine to ramble on.

Tiff stops me and places her finger over my lips.

"Did you mean it?"

"With all my heart and soul. You are my forever and my person," I say.

"Yes Noah. I will marry you. You arr my person and my forever too," she says smiling.

I lean in and kiss her passionately. I hear someone clear their throat behind us.

We stop and I look behind us and see Tiff'a parents.

"Amanda, Scott," I say nodding my head.

"Noah," Scott says shaking my hand.

Amanads comes over and gives me a hug.

"I'll just leave you guys to talk," I say giving Tiff a kiss on her forehead.

As I am walking out Scott stops me and pulls me into a hug.

"However you got that bitch to talk. Thank you for saving my little girl," he says his voice cracking a little.

"I would do anything for Tiff. i love her so much. I know Indidn't go about it the right way, but I asked her to marry me and she said yes."

"You have my blessing Noah. You always have," he says.

I leave the room and head down the hallway. Knowing that my next stop is the jewelry store.