37-The Déjà vu.

My heavy steps carried me to where he was standing. Tears threatened to fall as I inched closer to his warm presence. A smile was trying to creep up my face but soon that smile dropped along with the hand that was moving to his face, once the lightning or maybe the lanterns flickered to flash on his hair, showing the blue hue in it.

"You are not him." I whispered in disappointment.

The lights went off completely for a few seconds before they return in a stable form. Me glaring up at him and he looking down at me with confusion. The close proximity allowed me to see the sparkle in his eyes that fueled my anger. How could he have those eyes?

"How did you find this place?" I asked, trying to contain my anger.

"I-I followed you."

"What? Now you are the stalker?" I questioned stepping back.

"No! Not like that. I saw you leaving the hotel earlier and you looked somehow lost or I don't know so I-" He was rambling and moving his hands in every direction while trying to justify himself but then he stopped once his eyes landed on the portrait above the fireplace. He whirled around and his eyes roamed the place as if he was trying to figure out where he was. "W-What is that-t? W-Why is it here?" He stuttered while pointing at the portrait with wide eyes.

"None of your business, and you are not welcomed here. The owner doesn't like unwelcomed guests." I said, pulling him by the arm out of the living room.

I walked to the entrance hall, still dragging him behind me. He was trying to set himself free but I was determined to kick him out so, I didn't listen to his rambling or whatever he was saying. The only thing I heard was the pretty loud gasp he let when we walked past the stairs upwards that had the multiple portraits of Anastasia and Han. Sure he was shocked but I couldn't care less.

We made it to the front porch and I really didn't know what's gotten into me to push him that harsh, that he stumbled and almost fell down the few front steps. The rain was falling heavily that once he stepped out, he got soaked.

"What is wrong with you?" He yelled.

"I'm the one who's asking that question! Who the hell do you think you are to walk in this house?" I yelled back, stepping outside, not caring about the rain or the storm that was raging fiercely.

"Who the hell are you? What the hell with that creepy place?" He screamed, pushing his wet bangs backward to clear his field of vision. "What are those photos all over the place?"

"None of your fucking business." My yell came in timing with a very loud thunderclap that echoed through the sky, but that was the least I could care about. I advanced towards him and pushed his shoulder. "Stop the hell being nosy!"

"I have every right to when my face is all around those walls and let's not bring back your hell precious necklace! You keep telling me 'you are not him'." He paused to step closer to me, almost hovering over me. "Who the fuck is him?"

I gulped hardly. I felt like I was cornered. I never wanted to share anything about him with that human being. It's not like I would be able to explain the whole thing anyways. I parted my lips to talk back, not knowing what exactly to say but then my words never came out as a voice came in.

"Ana? Is that you?" The voice called from behind.

"Lauren?" I questioned once I turned to find the smaller figure of the old woman standing at the gate of the house, leaning on her cane and holding an umbrella above her head.