You Are Not Alone

Start from the beginning

The symbol of the Crossman family, which is said to be the symbol of the Sun God's blessing.

The owner of these characteristics looked at his instructor in the eye.

The only royal who is called with the highest title.

Emperor Alberu Crossman of the Roan Empire.

He's the only ruler who has his name on every citizens' lips as he is one of the heroes who saved the Westen Continent from the evil god and the villain.

Also, the one who defeated the guardian of the evil god, the Lion Dragon with the weapon blessed by the Sun God, the Omnipotent Spear, Taerang.

Of course, he can't beat his little sworn brother's popularity.

Young Master Silver Shield, Cale Henituse.

He met his little troublemaker three years ago at his father's birthday banquet.

At first, Alberu disliked Cale because of their similarities, though he also trusted him for the same reason, over time he came to genuinely care and worry about him.

As time goes on they have become as close as brothers, with both of them being able to easily read the other and frequently acting similarly. 

It's only around each other that they tend to drop their masks and show their true faces.

It doesn't mean they show everything they got to each other.

Cale didn't tell his hyung-nim about all his abilities and ancient powers until he used them in the battle.

The same goes for Alberu, he didn't reveal all his cards.

Alberu had a reputation for being a skilled swordsman, but his true abilities were considerably better. 

His main weapon was a spear, and he was also skilled in magic. 

He didn't specialize in one thing, whether it was magic or spear arts. 

He was only considered strong because he combined the two.

That fact is now known to everyone including his instructor, the youngest swordmaster, Choi Han who is in front of him.

"You said it yourself, your majesty."

"..."

"Didn't you agree to not use magic in exchange I will not use aura?"

"...Tch."

Alberu clicked his tongue as what Choi Han said was right.

This is something he agreed upon before they started the swords sparring.

The swordmaster suggested that condition to observe the Emperor's swordsmanship skill without using magic.

Naturally, the young lad will not use his black aura for the sake of his disciple's safety who can't defend when he put on the restriction to not use the magic.

The blond Emperor opened his mouth to refute the black-haired young man's words.

However, he couldn't do so as he sensed mana appear in the arena.

Choi Han immediately tightened his grip on his sword and took a stance to protect Alberu.

Alberu keeps a calm expression while readying himself to call out Taerang who is always with him.

Then, they loosened up as they recognize the red magic circle pattern surface on the arena's ground.

"Rosalyn?"