The finale

Pandemonica POV:
Me and Y/n were living a healthy and perfect relationship, loving eachother closely.
I felt happy about it. Relaxing time with someone I love is the pure treasure...
Yet the perfect relationships are rare. Very rare...

Tonight was a sunny, warm day and Y/n brought me to the park, to "show me a suprise". We also went to restaurant and caffé to spend time with eachother.
Today I was happier than usual, being more kind and soft for everyone, even for Zdrada.
Being with Y/n made me more human than demon, yet I wasn't complaining. He knew, what I like and how to make me happy.

We sat under the tree to restz as we had a perfect view for sunset.
"Oh, Y/n it's so beautiful here. It's all just relaxing, like only us are in the world..." I was amazed by the wiew of the sun setting
"I love you, pandy." Y/n whispered as I rested my head on his shoulder.
"I love you too" I replied getting even more comfortable with him.
After long time, like an hour after we decided to rise
"So what was the suprise you wanted to sho?" I asked Y/n to which he nodded.
"It is a suprise, yet also a promise." He replued, be fore kneeling before me. He pulled out a small box.
"This is my promise, that I'll always be with you"
He opened the box to reveal a wedding ring inside.
"Will you marry me?" He asked

I opened my eyes, to find myself in my old bed in my old room in Lucifer's mansion in hell.

So it was all clear now.
All the years with Y/n never happened. It was just a dream...
I was still thinking about him, if he even existed in real world.
I shook my head and got ready for work
"Of course it was a dream. Such relationships are impossible." I said as I gained my usual neutral expression.

Later on, I decided to do a small research about Y/n. I looked into earthly death reports and quickly found him.
"Y/n L/n 1990- 2018. Reported killed during the mechanised patrol. The military truck he was in was blown up by IED, killing him and 5 other men instantly, during the middle east NATO mission. Their remains were recovered and buried with military honours in their homeland. Afterlife location: unknown."
The report included his ID picture. He looked exactly the same, as the one I dreamed of.
I looked down, as I could only wish,that he died a painless death, while serving his countury.
"Rest in peace, dear. Despite, we have never met."
Yet this day was still life changing. I was taken to the world with other demons, by a man later known by other girls as The Helltaker.

The end.