Chapter 7: departure

Y/n POV:
The night we slept together was comfy. I felt happier with her company, too bad that she was leaving after 2 months of staying here. I was kinda relieved now, after putting much of effort to make her happy and comfortable here, and I guess my effort suceeded. The demon was happy to stay here.

Good morning. I woke up, sat on the bed and looked around. Pandemonica was still sleeping without the sound, with her arms wrapped around my waist.
I decided not to wake her up as I got dressed amd went downstairs to make some tea.

Some time after monica arrived, but she seemed sad.
"Good morning" the tired demon said in sad voice before sitting on the table in front of me.
"Ooh... what happened, pan?" I asked her, willing to comfort her.
Pandemonica looked down at her cup, as the tears started to roll down her cheeks
"Are you... crying?" I asked with concern
"*sniff* noooo...."
I got up and aproached her to comfort the sad demon, but she got up as well and hugged me.
"I- I don't want to gooo..." the tired demon cried out.
"Shhhh... it's ok, I'm here. Please don't cry. Think in the other way: you are coming back to your friends, to your home. I will be joining the army again... I already have the call from my base and I will be going out to middle east..."
"But I was happy here. You made me feel like a person, not a plain secretary, no one cares about. I felt like I meant something to someone." Pandy qas still crying. I started to pat her soft hair, as the demon started to calm down a bit we separated to see our faces, before I toched her nose, making her smile and blush a bit.

Timeskip:
"So. Your time has come for now?" I asked the tired demon, who just finished packing up her suitcase. The girl was still sad about the fact she leaves her.
"Yes. The time I spent with you was amazing, Y/n I hope you will find the perfect girl to spend your life with." She smiled with tears in her eyes.
"Thanks. Oh and By the way, I forgot to give you this." I pulled out the picture of us together in the forest.
"To remember our friendship." I smiled
"It's beautiful. Thank you." Pan says before hugging me

Right after she opened the portal to hell and disappeared in it, leaving me alone.
I felt sad, Pandemonica was a good companion to be around with, and now I'm alone. Like years before.

"Fuck it." I say looking at the letter from the military command, ordering me to go to my previous base. I'm going to war again...