ummmm welcome

Garret opens the door.Garrett had no words he just looked at me and the back at Hope.

"Well arent you going to lest me in or do i have to stay out side."

"oh umm yea sure come in"

I looked at hope and just started at her.I was really confused on why or how she gt here and found ou were we lived.Garret was abou tto close the door when Tyler runs in the house.Now wha is is he here i dont even knw him ill i saw his face when he fliped his hair.

"So ummm"Garrett says while closeing the door.

"hey so im still hungery"Ac says while holding his plate up for me to serve him.

"so Hope how did you find my address and tyler how did you get my address i mean its nice that you came but how did you found out were i lived."I say looking at both tyler and hope.

"Oh well i umm lets just say i got it from someone"Hope says crossing her arms and looking down.

"oh i just got it from someone at the funeral"tyler says while looking at me.

"I NEED FOOD PLEASE FEED ME" Ac says falling on the floor and wining like a little toddler that didn't get a puppie for his birthday.

"ugh Ac stop your acting like if someone didnt give back your toy"

"i am not......I'm a big boy and i can do whatevr i want"ac say sitting down

"so why are you in James house Heather."Hope says sitting down on the couch

"well this is my house and me and James are married but the real question is why are you here this question goes for you to tyler."

" oh im here because im here to see you but i didnt know you and James got married."tyler says looking at me

"well im here because i want James to marry me duh why else would i be here i mean James is so hot and he has money and because we are ment to be with each other its destiny"
"WAIT WHAT DID YOU SAY WOMEN I AM NOT MARRIEING YOU.YOU ARE A CAZY COLD HEARTED WOMEN AND I LOVED HEATHER NOT YOUR LITTLE CRUSTY BUNS"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GIRL HEY thank your guys for reading my book it really means a lot to me.And i hope you like this chapter bye