What now

(James)

"WAIT WHAT DID YOU SAY, WOMEN I AM NOT MARRIENG YOU.YOU ARE COLD HEARTED WOMEN AND I LOVE HEATHER NOT YOUR LITTLE CRUSTY BUNS"i say pratically yelling.

"well then"Hope says looking at me and crossing her arms and standing up.

"Look you know wht just leave i dont want to see you no more"I say walking over to the door and opening it.

"Not until you marry me so you eather leave heather and come with me or i will stay here till you untile you marry me"Hope says looking at me staight into my eyes

"look hope i think its a bad ide-"tyler was inturuptedby hope.

" no tyler i know you like heather and i knw you dont like the fact tha there married ok so im doing you a fave and making them splite up so if i were you i would back off nd let me do all the work."Hope whispers to tyler

hope gets closer to me and closer.She puts he hand around my neck and kisses me i didnt push away i mean she was a pretty good kisser.

"JAMES WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOUR LETINNG HER KISS YOU"Heather says screaming pulling me and hope away.

"WHAT WRONG WITH YOU JAMES YOU LET HER KISS YOU WAIT NO NOT KISS YOU MAKE OUT WITH YOU"

"Heather calm down"i say sitting her down

" How am i supost to calm down when my HUSBADN is making out with some one else other than me you idiot"she pulls away and runs are room tyler follows along and he bring tissuse and a pint of ice cream.

"oh well"Hope says kissing me more.

(heather)

i cant believe he would do that to me.he just let her kiss him.i ran upstairs with tyler following me with tissuse and ice cream.

"Are you ok heather i didnt know she was that shady mean how can she do that to a married man"

"right now i need a guy like you someone who is sweet and wont kiss another women"i say looking at tyler and holding his hand.

"Oh here i brought tissuse and ice cream"tyler says givving me the tissuses and ice cream.

"Thanks tyler your the best at least you care about me"

"Ive been careing about you heather i really liked you and i still like you no matter what happens i will be here for you.You can even sleep over my house i have a guess room.You can come with me or stay its your choice ok just tell me now or later k and if i leave just call me here my number"He puts his number n a peice of paper and hand it to me.

We spent the whole day eating ice cream and cuddling on the bed watching Titanic.He left but i didnt want to be here in my own house so i called him and he picked me up and i spent the last two weeks at his house and not even one phone call from james.

So i went back and got all my stuff and is saw james with hope sleepning on my bed but i just left i put a note on the frige it said........................................i left and went with Tyler.

___________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry for not putting what the note says i will put it on the next chapter but for now try to figure out what the note says.so byeeeeee luv you guys