Its to late

I ran to his room and there he was....
He was hooked up in a lot of machines.I walked over to him and teared up a little.I. Sat down next to him holding his hand.Even though he was a jerk I still love him as a friend.A few minute later I went to the family that was in the car crash to.I first checked on the parent then the little girl she was beautiful.She had blonde hair like here mom.I went out of the room and at the same time James called my phone so I had to answer.
"Babe we're are you"James says nervously
"I'm at the hospital"
"Why"James says
"I came here to see Derek"
"Alright I was just asking because you just left"
"Yea I'm sorry about that James I was just worried"
"Ok love you I'll see you in a bit"James says
"Ok are you coming to the hospital"
"Of course I am he was my best friend"
"Ok see you later"Heather says hanging up the phone
I walk in the room again and held Derek's hand.A few minutes later I was talking to him.He woke up and it was a merical
"Oh my god your awake"
"Hey Heather"
"I'm sorry heather I am really sorry I didn't want this to happened I was just drunk I wasn't thinking.............Oh my god I killed a family heather I killed a family there was a mom and dad and there daughter she looked like she was five Heather i killed th-"
"NO Derek stop you didn't kill them there in the hospital the little girl and her mom and dad are fine ok stop it's going to be fine we don't need to worry about them right now there fine we need to worry about you ok I checked on the little girl he's fine"
And right at that moment he was closing his eyes.
"No Derek stay with me please stay with me open your eyes please Derek stay awake"
Bbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeppppppp...................
"NOOOO DEREK HELP!!!!HES DIEING HELP PLEASE NURSE DEREK NO!!!!!!"
a nurse came in
"Mam it's to late he's gone I'm so sorry"
I ran out and fell my knees an started to cry.