13. Future's Garden.

Wilbur pulling her away. "Wilbur what's your deal? Didn't I tell you that I was staying over at Niki's? If you didn't want me to go today then you should have just asked me." Y/N protested as she pulls away her arm.

Wilbur turns to her. "Ok, I don't want you to go." Y/N sighed. "It's a bit too late for that. I'm just glad I got to finish just as you came, though I was hoping to have tea with her." Y/N claimed.

Wilbur looks down to her occupied hand, holding a little bag of brownies. He took it from her and examined it. "You made these?" He looked at Y/N confused, he didn't really see her as a baker. Maybe a artist or a musician, he smiled. How elegant she would look doing that. 

Wilbur snaps out of it as the bag got snatched from his hand. "Yes, I made them. I had Niki's help with it, so that's why they are special." Y/N looked down at them and smiled.

Wilbur sighed. "They look good, can I have one?" Y/N looks up and nods. "Sure! But I want the first one." Y/N takes out two of the brownies out of the bag. She raises her hand for Wilbur to grab it. 

Wilbur takes the brownie from her hand and takes a bite out of it. He looks down at it and smiles. "It's good. I'm glad Niki gave these to you, they are delicious." Wilbur takes another bite of it and sighs.

Y/N took a bite of hers as well and smiles. "They are good! I didn't think I could make them this good. I guess it's because of Niki, I would have to thank her later." Y/N looks back to the house behind her and frowns. 

"Hey, it's alright. How about we go to a flower field? With sudden events, I can't hang out tomorrow. So how about we use the remaining time today?"  Wilbur places a hand on her shoulder with a comforting look. 

Y/N smiles again. "Yeah, sure. We gotta get Tubbo!" Y/N exitically walked toward Tubbo's house and then suddenly gets grabbed by her arm. She turns back.

"Tubbo's busy, I think It would be best for the two of us to go."  Wilbur smiles warmly and then leads her away.

Only for someone else to grasp her other arm. Y/N looks back and smiles.

"Hey Tubbo!" 

Tubbo waves silently then looks at Wilbur, glaring at him. "I just found out that whatever I was doing, I finished early. So I'm happy that I get to hang out with you two!"

Y/N giggles. "Of course you can! It was our plan after all." Y/N turns back beside Wilbur and sighs. "Aren't you excited? I can't wait until we see beautiful flowers!" Y/N spins around, laughing.

"Yes. Flowers have many meanings, foreshadowing upon lifestyle is very interesting to me. I like to say its insight. That's the whole reason I started to learn about them, something so beautiful can signify danger. Don't you agree?" Wilbur looks to her.

"I haven't thought about it, I guess it is quite intriguing." Y/N think to herself for a moment, she never really thought about it too much. Just reading about them seemed fun to her. She'd have to take the information to more thought later. Right now she just wants to hang around Tubbo and Wilbur.

Leaving l'manburg, they looked around for a familiar pathway. Wilbur pointed to the pathway and they started to walk down.

"So Wilbur, you told me you were busy tomorrow. What's happening?" Y/N asks. Wilbur looks to her and sighs.

"It's a debate, me and Quackity are going to go to court. Our first part of the election, to get our country with the rightful owners. That's us. Somehow the scheduled it to be tomorrow, I had no time to prepare." Wilbur sighs and places his hand on his forehead.