4. Plans?

Y/N suddenly starts to shift in her bed, yawning she gets up feeling her head. She looks around, there nothing there. It's just void. She looks around, then decides to get up and walk around. She looks around walking in a random direction. Then looks up and meets her eyes with a tall man. Red static on his face, She brings her arm up to the static on for it to go away. Revealing his face. She gasps a little where She sees Wilbur smiling down at Her. She brings her hand back to her chest, He grasps her hand into his own. 

She pulls her hand away from him, what kind of sick dream was this? He stops smiling, then regains red static again. She turns away from him, walking up to someone else. Another tall guy, she notices the blonde hair. She touches the static from his face, removing the static. What will happen this time? He smiles brightly and takes hold of her shoulders. 

"Tommy? Where are we?" He looks away. "That's not important Y/N, you're here so that means we will all be fine." He turns back smiling. She backs up from him, then looks around again. Tommy also getting his static back. Before she could move onto another person, everything went black. A deep dark void, filled with voices. Some more familiar from others, repeating some familiar phrases.

She looks over to this recurring bright light always telling her to go towards it. She walks towards it with no one stopping her, she quickens the pace a little. Smiling with tears coming down her face, she felt so safe and warm. So near to this bright light, made her feel overjoyed.  So close to it, she puts her hand inside the light.

So very warm and pure, the sensation was too good explain. She walked through the light to see what was on the other side, wondering what it could possibly be. Could be a beautiful new world? A place known as heaven? She didn't know, and quite frankly didn't care.  Taking one step in she feels butterflies and feels like on top of the world.  She puts her hand on her chest and smiles brightly, no one had made her happier than now.

Finally she was in the light, filled with overjoy. Never forgetting such a feeling in her life. She spun around with a big smile, and never stopped. She never even wanted to stop. Pure white started to hurt her eyes, she wanted someone to spend her time with. To share this moment with them as well. She looked around hoping to find someone, there was no one. She was all alone, maybe being here was not great after all. A sudden gust of wind smoothed part her, looking around. She wondered how it got there.

She walks toward it hoping to find someone, then finding a mirror. She looked at herself, then suddenly blood covered the mirror. You aren't alone anymore. What did it mean? She thinks to herself, of course she knew what it meant. Backing up from the mirror, more blood printing covered. It was a heart.  She walked closer to it, gently puts her finger on the blood. She looks at it for while, then rubs off on her shirt. 

She heard someone walk behind her and take a grasp of her hair. Suddenly pulling harshly, surprised you scream a little.   You look up to the person who harmed you.

---------------

Being shaken awake She looks around the room yawning, She sits up and stretch. She takes back her senses and look around. She sees Niki beside smiling warmly, holding a plate of breakfast. She looks at it confusion. "What's this?" She inspects the plate leaning over to it. "It's your breakfast! I thought you looked at peace in your slumber, so I decided to give you a treat before you wake up!" Niki puts the food on Y/N's lap. She looks down at it, two pancakes stacked up on each other, with some whip cream, and two strawberries on top. You smile, how thoughtful.