7. A 'Fun' Night Out.

That was...

Weird.

Y/N looks at her hand feeling the spot where he kissed it. "Y/N? Are you okay? Do you want me to get Wilbur?" Niki grabs Y/N's shoulder. Y/N jumps a little turning back to Niki. "Oh, sorry. It looked like you saw a ghost." Niki giggles. Y/N smiles a little and looks down. "Let's go inside our food it getting cold." Niki takes Y/N's hand and leads her inside. 

Niki takes two plates from the counter and puts them on the table. "I tried my best on these, I hope I didn't spice them up too much. I'm no good at making stuff like this, I'm more into baking." Niki places the plate on Y/N's spot. "You can sit here Y/N." Y/N nods and takes a seat. Niki goes in front of her and takes her own plate. "Thank you so much Niki, I hope I can repay you with such kindness." Y/N says before grabbing a fork. "Its no problem Y/N, I don't have a problem cooking for you! It's nice actually, I usually don't eat with anyone." Niki giggles to herself. "I'm just so happy that you include me."

Y/N smiles. "I'm glad to be of help, but I can bring myself to cook for you too. I'm sure I can learn." Y/N takes a piece of cooked stake and puts it in her mouth. "This is really good, I can't believe you said you weren't good!" Niki laughs and takes a piece herself. "How about I teach you? Later though." Y/N smiles and nods. "Oh-! I just remembered we're baking together  in a few days. I could teach you then!" Y/N looks up to her shocked. They had plans?! "Uh-. yeah I can't wait!" 

Y/N looks downcast, how could she forget something like that? She just has to hang out with her too, she can make room. Niki has treated her with large amounts of kindness, so if Y/N is going to hang out with anyone its going to be her. She nods to herself. Niki giggles. "Lost in your mind again?" Y/N looks up to her. "Oh yes I apologize, I was in deep thought for a moment."  Niki giggles even more. "No need to apologize Y/N, I think it's cute when you're deep in thought."

Y/N blushes, fiddling with her fingers. Niki takes both of their plates and puts them in the sink. "Anyway I'm heading to bed Y/N. You should to it's getting late." Y/N nods and walks her way downstairs. "Goodnight Y/N, I'll give you another set of clothes tomorrow." Y/N smiles and waves her goodnight. 

She looks down at her bed and flops on it, what a day. Y/N places her covers on top of her and looks towards the ceiling. Sleeping was hard for her. Her mind would always go on with other things. Which made her struggle sleeping often. She closed her eyes hoping for something to change and she could magically fall asleep.

Knock.

She opened her eyes again looking towards the door seeing if Niki wanted anything. But Niki wasn't there. Confused she gets up toward the door. She opens it to see no one, maybe her mind was playing tricks on her. She goes back to her bed about to lay back down.

Knock Knock

She looked up towards the window, seeing a familiar blond haired boy. She gasps and falls behind her; knocking some books down. Tommy smacks his forehead, then opens the window. "Y/N! Fucking hurry!" She stands up feeling her head. "Why the hell are you here Tommy?!" He sighs. "We'll talk later, just hurry!" She frantically looks around debating what she should do.