3. Make Memories With Me!

It's getting late. You were looking down at the map trying to figure out what trail you were on, a map was a big help. But alas, you don't know where you are. You don't think Bad mentioned anything to you, or maybe you just were zoning out like usual; that was one of the flaws of yours.  I just need to take a rest to refresh my mind; maybe when I get back, I could ask some questions to make myself less confused. 

Walking down a quiet trail, you looked around and taking everything in. Trying to rest your mind. You feel a shiver down your spine as you feel the gust of wind near you. You close you eyes and rub your head. God, I just want a break from my brain. I should get to L'manburg quickly, then I can sleep. You nod as you continue to walk, feeling a bit cold. 

You enjoyed having some time alone, today felt very suffocating.  You frown at the thought of those two boys, why did they suddenly pick up a fight? Didn't you just meet them at the time? You sigh, your getting into your thoughts again. Curiosity killed the cat you know. But you couldn't help but think, your head was aching. 

You hear a snap behind you, suddenly feeling scared. You turn around to see darkness, someone with a green hoodie coming out. He has a mask, what was under it? He walks up to you, you back up for some space. "I don't have anything with me sir, if your deciding to rob me." You raise your hands up, He giggles. Confused you put your hands down. He stops and looks to the right.

How odd, you turn you back to him and start to walk again. Hearing steps behind you, you look back to him. Facing back forward, you begin to pick up your pace. You still hear trailing behind you. "Dude, what is your problem?!" You look back at him in frustration. He looks down as if he's pissed. 

"I want to know who had the confidence to walk on my land, I don't know you. So therefore I don't trust you." He stated bluntly, You narrow your eyes. "Well I don't know you either, I also didn't even know you existed till now." You snarled. He walks up to you, you try to back up. But your feet stay still. "Well I exist now, and I don't want to see you on my land again. Or else there will be a gash in that neck of yours."

Y/N winced, feeling her neck and feels disgusted of the feeling. She gives him a glare. "Are we done talking now?" He nods, then walks back into the darkness. You turn back to the map, then hearing a voice. Go back for him. Talk to him. You feel weird, something making you want to see that guy again? The dude just threatened to kill you.  You shake off the thought with being angry, How is it your fault?

You start to clench your map, walking in a random way. You were so mad you accidently bump into someone. You look behind you to see a girl, blonde hair and brown eyes. She looked beautiful, you blush a little then give her a hand. "I'm so sorry, I haven't been looking where I've going lately." You stutter. She looks up to you then smiles. "It's alright love" She gets up and brushes herself off.

"My name is Niki, what's yours?" She asks. "Oh, my name is Y/N. Its nice to meet you, again sorry for bumping into you." You stutter. Feeling bad that anger had made a accident. She giggles "You don't need to feel sorry, It's just you bumping into me. I don't even have a scratch on me!" She reassures you, making you feel a little bit better.

You wonder why she is out here late in the night. "Oh, how are you up so late?" She giggles. "I just wanted to take a walk, its a very pretty night out. Don't you think Y/N?" Y/N looks up to the moon, taking in the beauty. "Yes, It is really beautiful." You agreed. "Well I'm heading back to my home, L'manburg. I'm not sure if you know it." She ponders. Your eyes light up and smile "That's actually where I'm trying to go! Do you think you could take me there?" She hesitates, then nods.