2

(For this chapter play the song: SCARS TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL by Alessia Cara)

Gray's POV

Dove was laid on the couch by Selif as he went to get her a blood bag from the fridge. She groaned. Her eyes had turned red. Her fangs had come out.

"Hey Selif!" Called Lauxus. "We all want some too!"

"Except Gray! Ha! The kid never drinks!"

"Yeah he just munches on ice!"

Laughter filled the room. God sometimes I hated them my colony, my family.

Selif handed them all their bloodbags.

"Take em and scram Dicks." Snapped Selif. "Dove needs rest."

"Jesus...ok." Erza said rolling her eyes leaving with the others.

The room now just had me Selif and Dove in it.

She had her arms crossed over her chest and she was staring at me. I heard her panting. I looked her in the eyes and saw she was fighting her bloodlust.

"You ok Skullet?"

"...gray...blood..." She rasped out. "...blood..."

I blinked.

"Selif brought you your share. Here." I said handing her her share but she did something appalling.

She slapped the blood bag to the floor.

"...no...not that blood...gray...blood..." She repeated horsely looking at me in the eyes.

Did I mention we're all Vampires?

Anyway...I let her stroke my cheek. I shivered at her touch.

"...gray...blood..." Said again sitting up and leaning closer to me going for my neck. My eyes widened. It clicked.

"Hey! Hey! Get a grip! No!" I snapped at her grabbing her shoulders staring at her. She stopped midway.

"...leave Selif..." She snapped at her brother.

"No." He said. "You're not yourself and you tried to drink Gray's blood. Which is taboo. You can't drink another Vamps blood."

"Unless your not a Vamp yourself." She said normally, standing up."

"Wh-what?" Stuttered Selif. "What other creature sucks blood like Vamps do!?"

"..."

I just stood from where I had been kneeling. I had a bad feeling about this a very bad feeling. It was already dark out. And furthermore tonight was a full moon. I don't know why...but I had seen Dove sneak out of the house on a full moon. She had not turned rouge like normal Vamps did when the full moonlight hit them. No she had relished in the moonlight and then ran towards the beach. That had confused me. Big time. What type of Vampire could walk around freely under a full moon?

Unless....

She wasn't a Vampire at all?

Her voice suddenly snapped my out of my thoughts.

"Gray...were going to the beach. Selif...youre staying here."

"...wh-wh-what?" I coughed.

"Hell no! It's a full moon! Everyone is staying inside for a reason! No ones leaving this house on a full moon!" Selif thundered in an voice loud and booming.

Dove rolled her eyes and said flatly.

"Unlike you...I need the light of the full moon to survive."