1

(I'll be here telling you to play a certain song as you read a certain chapter sooo for this chapter...put on... GOOD ONES by charlixcx. Enjoy!)

Grays POV

I knocked on Dove and Selif's Dorm room door. After all, all of us somehow got to live in the same dormhouse. We won't ever be apart again this year. As I knocked I heard yelling.

"The FUCK Selif!? Gimme my shirt back!"

"Fuck no!"

"Do you want me to go in my bra!?"

Silence.

"Just wear your black studded jacket with the gold zipper over it!" I heard him snap back at her.

"Fine! You asshole! I'll wear my blacklace bra with the jacket over it! ... Happy!?"

I groaned loudly against the door and knocked again.

"Hey asses! School's starting. Get your shit together and let's roll!"

The door flew open and there stood Dove with Selif a head taller behind her. Sure enough she was wearing what she said she would. Add that to black tight ripped jeans, black and silver spiked platform ankle boots, her belly button, eyebrow, and nose peircing, and spiked skull hoops and long raven black hair with a silver streak. Her tiny waist with medium curvy hips would fit perfectly in anyone's arms. Lastly she wore dark make up. Cat eyes, eyeliner, mascara, black lipstick and black misty blush. She was the vision of punk itself.

Selif was no different. He wore a ripped white tank so as to show off his abbs. Baggy but tight at his waist black pants tied around with a golden chained belt with skulls on it. His converse were white with blood stains on them. He had his black leather jacket on and around his neck his dogtags. He had his right eye covered by a tuft of his identical raven black hair. Only the left silver eye showed. He had a long black braid in the back identical to Dove's. He had one plug in his left earlobe and a diamond piercing above it.

I grinned at them knowing one thing was for sure. Dove and Selif were not people who you wanted to mess with.

Who would?

I mean because of them as our leaders...we ruled the college.

Dove met my eyes and smiled at me.

"Good Morning Icy." She said beginning to walk down the stairs.

"Good Morning Skullet." I answered following.

Selif just hoped up on the edge of the stairwell and did a double frontflip off of it landing on his two feet next to us at the bottom of the stair.

"10 out of 10 brother." Dove giggled. He smirked.

We entered the common room where the others were waiting. They were all wearing outfits very similar to Dove and Selif's.

"Finally got em up. They were arguing. Something about whether or whether not Dove should wear a shirt?" I stated.

Freed laughed. "Damn it. We alll know she doesn't need a shirt."

"Nope never has." Freed's boyfriend Lauxus agreed.

Erza groaned. I snapped my fingers.

"Let's go bitches." I said and we all walked to school.

Time skip till their at the front gate.

I sighed happily as the students scattered away from all of us. Dove placed her hand around my shoulder.