3

One night when we lied down after meals, she whispered to me, "Have you seen the moon carefully?"

 "I have and also heard that an old woman goes on spinning yarn sitting there." I was sarcastic.

"And she has been observed dancing on the waves of the moon river."

"The moon on earth?"

"What's that?"

"You are trying to put me off, Yoongi" she said looking into my eyes.

 "What do you mean?" I sounded unpleasant. 

"Tell me truly, Yoongi," she said snuggling up to me, "don't you wish for a kid? A moon faced toddler in our courtyard playing pranks!"

"Where's the hurry?" I tried to change the subject, "Oh yes, we are to go to wedding anniversary of Kim seokjin. We must be there in time. Don't forget."

"I know,"  Eunha said and came back to the original subject, "If you came to know that I can't become a mother...then?

"What rubbish are you talking today?"

 "Come on, Yoongi. Let's not delude ourselves," her voice was hoarse. "I know that I can't give you a child." 

"Who told you that trash?"

"I consulted a lady doctor, through my friend Jiwoo. She told me."

"And you believed it!" I stared at her. "Go to sleep. I've to go to work in the morning."

 "Ganhosa had come again this morning," she said ignoring my protests. "I asked her about it and she also confirmed."

 "So what?" I said irritated and then sweetened my voice, "To get through the life one needs happiness. We have that in the form of each other. Children are not essential part of it."

"But they do add to the happiness." Eunha could not hold back her tears. Her long eye lashes were weighing down with tear droplets.

 I said anxiously, "Let's suppose we don't get any kids. That's not your or my fault."

"There are some wishes if not fulfilled leave a gap in life...like an incomplete picture."

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys! How is the story going so far?

Eunha has finally confronted yoongi about this issue. Will yoongi agrees with her decision?

Please don't forget to vote and comment if u like it :)

 Follow me for regular updates so you wont miss out on updates.

Also any feedback and constructive criticism is appreciated.