All I Want for Christmas

Start from the beginning

"Well be a good boy tonight and I'll let you try something you have been asking to try for the last week," she says giving me a wink.

"You mean..."

"Yes that exact same thing you are thinking, but only if you are good and behave," she says giving me a sexy smile.

"Fuck, I'll be good. I promise baby," I say.

She leans in and gives me a slow kiss and I almost forget where we are, but kiss her back and pull apart.

"Good boy, that was a test to see if you could behave."

"You are so in for it when we get home," reaching around and squeezing her ass a little.

"Looking forward to it," giving me a quick kiss before she heads off to mingle a little.

I walk back to our table and see my parents sitting there smiling.

"What?" I ask them and sit down.

"When are you going to ask that woman to marry you?" my mom asks me.

"Tina, stop bugging him about that. He probably wants to take things slow with Tiff. Even though they have known each other forever. This is a different area of their relationship," my dad says.

He couldn't be more wrong though. I have been thinking about that a lot lately. I want her to be mine forever, but I don't want to scare her. I know she loves me, but I also don't want her to think I am rushing a proposal so fast after my other one blew up in my face.

I sit there chatting with my parents and my other teammates. Tiff comes back and sits beside me and I quickly wrap my arm around her and continue talking with everyone.

We are all laughing and chatting, just having a great time. All of a sudden everyone goes quiet and I see people looking over at the door.

I look over my shoulder at the doors and I see Anslee standing there. I feel Tiff grab my leg. "What the hell is she doing here?" she whispers.

"I have no idea. I am going to get security to get her out of here. Stay here with my mom and dad," I say and watch as my mom takes Tiff's hand and my dad immediately sits where I was blocking Anslee's view of her.

I start to walk over to security and on my way over to talk to them, I stop short. I look over at the door and see Justin walk in and stand beside Anslee. Her hand immediately goes into his and she starts to walk over to me.

I stand there dumb founded. Not knowing what to do or say. I don't want to cause a scene here, but on the other hand I am so mad at this moment.

I look over to Tiff, who's face mirrors my expression and she waits to see what is going to happen once they both get to me.

Anslee stops when she gets in front of me and gives me a flirty smile. "Noah, it's been a while, but you still look as handsome as ever."

"What the hell are you doing here? and you why the hell did you bring her here as your date?" I say to Justin.

"It's a free country Noah, he can bring whoever he wants. Justin and I have been getting closer these last couple of months. So we are here as friends," she says moving closer to me.

I back up immediately. My fists just wanting to hit something at this moment.

"After everything she put Tiff and I through and you have the balls to bring her. I don't know you anymore Morretti," I say to Justin and turn around and walk back to our table.

My parents are trying to calm a visibly shaken Tiff down. My dad sees me coming over and gets up from my seat and pats my shoulder.

I sit down beside Tiff and wrap her in my arms.