[ 𝘅𝘃𝗶i ] Seventeen

┗━𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 | the boys.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀eventeen.

I immediately stood up straight. Pushing my hair back with my right hand, I awkwardly chuckled at the boys in front of me.

Damn, I suddenly felt nervous. So this is how it feels to be in a room full of hot guys.

Lucky me.

After my short and totally not earful conversation with granny, the author decided to place me in a room for an interview.

An interview on how on Earth the Jennie Kim became a total wacko.

Nah, that can't be true. She loves me.

Any-ho, back to the present. Rewind!

So I'm in a room, with boys that have their faces pasted like literally everywhere. Are they even real?

If you think about it, it sounds kinda creepy like imagine this, you were drunk on who knows why you were drunk in the first place and you suddenly saw their face plastered in front of your own face.

A totally slap on your damn existence when you realized that you look like complete shit next to their perfect-looking faces.

Curse them for being handsome and yet feel blessed to see its beauty.

Even the world has favorites, and I'm obviously the most favored. Try to deny and I'll...I'll... Do something terrifying!

Like, eat your favorite snack!

Yes, deny and I'll eat your Cheetos!

I snapped back into reality when I heard someone snap their fingers in front of my bootiful face.

I grinned, curtsied immediately like a prim proper lady that I am. To heck to those behaving thoughts, I'm Jennie Kim, even my own self can't stop me!

"Anneyeong~ I'm Jennie Kim. The new member of the band," I innocently smiled, leaving everyone confused.

"New member? I thought that you just barged in," the puckered lips dude spoke, reminding me of that fish commercial on a Youtube ad.

My mouth let out a 'ho-ho', a hand in front of my lips like a lady in the olden times. Not that I'm old or whatever.

"Just admit that this bootiful lady who is ever-so graceful graced you with her presence? How dare you say that you don't acknowledge my divine presence," I gasped, looking away with a hand dramatically placed on my forehead.

"I like her," the short dude spoke, laughing afterward as he responded to my high-five which I placed back to my dramatic position.

Jimin, which I prefer to call the small dude has been freed from the jail called the hospital. He just broke his other arm and couldn't play the instrument and sing because Chaeyoung told him so.

More like he promised her since she was worried sick. And by the way, she texted me every single detail that night.

Talk about true love.

"Hyung, is this true?" the bunny hunk asked their leader. He laughed, shaking his head. "Nah, she's not a new member," he replied, making me pout on my spot.

"I'm not?"

"Didn't Taetae tell you?" he raised a brow.

"I think he did but I didn't bother to remember," I replied, nonchalantly shrugging my shoulder making the rest of the boys stifle their laughter.