[ 𝗶𝙭 ] 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲.

┗━𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 | 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲.

"Congratulations to the new members of the cheering squad!" I smiled and clapped at the people in front as they smiled in excitement.

I wasn't able to get accepted, I rubbed the back of my nape, chuckling. I did say that I know how, but it doesn't that I'm the best at it.

To help cheer me up, the universe made the girls who looked down on me, fail at the bottom of the chain.

Those poor mosquitoes, really.

Anyways, I wasn't disappointed that I failed, being able to show what I got is fulfilling enough.

After the try-out finished, I exited when everyone left. I was about to exit, but a group of newly recruited cheerleaders blocked my way, proud smirks on their lips.

Oh, come on, I just want to go home.

My lips letting out a sigh, rolling my eyes, and tried to push them out of my way. I'm too tired to deal with their bullshit.

Someone tugged my arm, pulling me back as their nails dug into my skin. I gaze at her and she was fuming.

"How dare you ignore the elite cheerleaders, you crazy bitch?! You failed and we didn't, can't you see our status differences?!" she shouted, the others nodded in agreement.

I rolled my eyes, tugging my arm away from her grasp as I pushed my hair back in irritation."You meant brain differences, don't be stupid, and let me go home. I wanna sleep."

My feet started to carry my body, stopped midway when I heard her speak something ridiculous.

"We knew that you'll never make it, you weren't good or sane. We were all waiting for your downfall, wait. You were already there!" they giggled loudly as their laugh echoed in the empty hallways.

My fist was clenched, I bit my lower lip to maintain my composure. Closing my eyes, and took a deep breath before I turned back and smiled at them.

"Stop meddling into other people's business, just fix your own lives instead since it's evident that it needs fixing. Whatever you do can't stop my shine."

I walked away, as the sound of my shoes squeaking on the tiled floor. Walking to my lockers, I pulled out my knitted string bag.

Giggling, grabbing a sticker sheet, and choose the pink 'Good Job' stickers, placing them on my shirt. "You did well today, Jennie-ah. You tried your best," I comforted myself as I stared at my mini mirror.

Closing my locker, revealed a face that kept popping inside my head and in front of my face.

Still handsome, I see.

"Don't you have anything else better to do, Kim Taehyun?" I sighed, leaning my side on the lockers.

His dark brown curls were all over the place as if it was hand combed all over again. His eyes were squinted and his arm crossed.

"I wouldn't bother pestering if you only returned what you stole."

"You meant what I bought. I thought stores dislike refunds," I pouted, tapping my chin as my eyes looked up, thinking. He let out an annoyed grunt.

"Firstly, the music room is not a store. Second, you can't buy something that wasn't for sale. And lastly, I'm asking for you to return it, no refunds," he gritted his teeth, his nose slightly flaring.

He looks irritated and annoyed. I pursed my lips, looking away. He's really different from the one I used to know.

"I'm tired from today, flirt with me some other time, Taeyoung," I waved him off and turned to walk past him, but he pinned me against the lockers, half of his arm on the lockers.

My eyes widen in surprise, shaking my head, and was about to turn my body to the other side to escape, yet he pinned his hand on top of his other one.

In other words, I'm trapped between him and his arms. A hot breath hit my skin, making me shiver. I slowly looked up to see him smirk.

"You can't escape, Jennie Kim. If you please, just return it. Don't be stubborn," he muttered, his jaw clenched afterward.

My heart was beating loudly inside my chest as I let out a smile. "I can't help it. Do you have any other suggestions?" I let it out rather breathly than expected, causing a light blush to appear on my cheeks.

He was taken off guard, but he was still firm in his position. He wasn't taking chances, like last time.

Hm...

"I only want my strings back," he sighed, but I only shook my head, giggling.

"I need it more than you ever do," I moved my body, bending my legs to stop him from trapping me on his hold.

I muttered a low curse when he was able to follow fast, I sprang up yet he still managed to follow. I was about to bend my knees again up until I was pulled in a tight embrace.

Bells were heard as if everything was in slow motion. My eyes widen in surprise when Taehyung caught my arm and pulled me across his firm chest.

His one hand on my head, the other one on my waist. He was holding on to me tight. His lips muttered.

"Finally caught you."

My heart was fuzzy and I could barely move, my nose inhaled his scent, and... it was still like home.

"I miss you..." I whispered, making sure he couldn't hear it. We were both quiet as our chests were pressed firmly together.

My eyes watered slightly as I buried my head further in his embrace. His hugs always calmed me down whenever I had a bad day.

He must have remembered me, huh? He's just too shy to admit it. I smiled, lifting my arms, and hugged him back, tightly.

I lied when I didn't say that I was disappointed.

I lied when I pretended not to care about what those cheerleaders said.

I just need his hug to realize that.

━━━━━ 𝗮 𝘂 𝘁 𝗵 𝗼 𝗿 ' 𝘀 𝗻 𝗼 𝘁 𝗲 ━━━━━━

I'm sorry that I didn't do what I promised. I was having a hard time finding time to write, I was also unmotivated and a bit sad since... I won't tell HAHAHHA

I hope you'll like their little scene, I really practiced doing that in the bathroom for me to explain the scene well.

And btw, if you don't like the ship being used in this book. You have the choice to leave or think of another character. That girl really made my day :) 🔪

I hope to see you guys in the next chapters!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Planet_A