Chapter 1 - The Long-Lost Tears

Start from the beginning

They later married each other, becoming legitimate husband and wife, then had a child together.

It was supposed to be joyful moment. But because of that, Veldanava lost most of his remaining power, now becoming almost undistinguishable from a normal human being and bound by a "lifespan".

However, the chain of misfortunes didn't end there. Taking advantages of Rudracurrently the king of Nascawho was going in an expedition, there was a terrorist attack, the work of an enemy country, in the kingdom and resulted on the death of both Veldanava and Lucia.

When the terrorists broke into their house, he and his wife were willing to sacrifice themselves, simply wishing that Milim Nava, their daughter would survive and live. Never once did Veldanava ever hold a grudge against or thought of taking revenge on this world.

Destroying the world was like insulting Veldanava himself, who had sacrificed many things including his life for it. It's as if they were saying outright on his face that the sacrifices that he'd made were meaningless. Even if they did successfully revive Veldanava in his complete state, if Veldanava knew that the world he always favored was destroyed and that her beloved daughter was killed, it would only incur his wrath, not his praise.

Feldway and Michael always boasted, to themselves and to other people, that they were the "loyal followers of God Veldanava". But in reality, they never were. They had done many things which completely went against Veldanava's will.

Even if it was said that he had lost all of his power, a story of him who was a god to be killed by humans; a story of him who was sacrificed by the very world he favored and yet never held a grudge against such world would be a tall tale. It was impossible for them to understand that. So, they cooperated together and tried to sacrifice the world for his resurrection, I guess.

I open my eyes.

I'm sure I was about to prepare my final move with Guy, Milim, and Ramiris, and yet—

<<Have you finally woken up?>> asks a voice inside my head.

Oh! Ciel-san said something to me. "Where are we? What happened to us?" I ask her back.

<<This is the End of the World. It could also be referred to as the 'End of Time and Space'. As for our condition, we didn't take any damage, so please rest assured,>> she answers.

I see. We're alright.

Thank goodness.... Eh? This needlessly large and empty world is the 'End of Time and Space', she said?

Looking around, there is literally nothing at all. Only a pitch-black void surrounding me. Certainly, time doesn't flow and is in stopped state. I can't sense the spread of space either.

<<In this multiverse, the flow of time has stopped. The spread of space had ceased as well. And in accordance with the Law of Entropy, all universes within this multiverse have arrived at nothingness.>>

"'Have arrived'? Why are you talking as though you have witnessed it yourself?"

<<That is correct. We were hurled to beyond time and space due to the True Chaos Dragon's attack. The lifespan of the worlds has already ended a long time ago. From what I deduced; the True Chaos Dragon's rampage had destroyed all the worlds created by Veldanava. When it was at the phase where it had completely destroyed the Heavenly Realm, the lifespan of the True Chaos Dragon itself had come to an end. The destruction of the Heavenly Realm, where the place of beginnings had resided in, triggered a chain reaction, destroying the space-time continua of all the worlds originated from and connected with the Heavenly Realm. After that, we wandered around as we drifted in space and I witnessed the end of the universes.>>