His Daughter

Carls P.O.V

"Get in the back" A mans voice sad harshly.

I had a bandanna covering my eyes, allowing me NOT to see. I shoved my arm into the guys gut, kicking his legs out from underneath him. I felt metal touch my temple. "Do it!" I screamed, meaning to get the dead people of the earth to come towards us. His gun dropped, screams came from him. I had to act fast. I took the bandanna off of my eyes, grabbing the gun, shooting it. I climbed in through the back, slamming the trunk closed. I climbed into the front, starting the old, slow car. I slammed on the pedal, flying down the cement road.

I looked around my cell i had been in for quite sometime. I stood, flipping my long hair out of my eyes, I grabbed my hat, putting it on. I put my hand on my gun, knowing i was safe. I looked around, walking out of my cold cell. I started running, running out of the prison. I ran out of the gates, into the woods. I yelled out in freedom. I smiled, soon my mind setting on the growls and snaps coming from around me. I heard rustling my dad and Daryl coming out. It just had to be ruined! I ran, towards the growls, hearing my father and our friend running behind me. I came to a halt, hearing a scream for help. I ran towards it, Daryl pushing me out of the way, shooting at the dead people, helping up a girl. I turned, walking back the other way. Daryl caught up to me and my dad soon. I turned around, getting greeted. Daryl intrudouced us to his, daughter? I looked at him oddly, walking near the girl after her father had a quick chat with me. i kept looking at her. She was gorgeous. I turned away, looking back to see her already looking. I smiled as she turned away. I kept looking though. She looked back, looking at me confused. "What are you looking at me?" she asked, a bit harshly. I laughed softly.

"You." I answered, smiling.