Chapter 15 : Shukaku & Matatabi

We all met at the village gate at dawn, I hadn't seen Hashirama these past 2 days .
" Alright you two " Tobirama began giving us the directions and coordinate for the first 4  tailed beast that we were going to try to obtain in a week then- hopefully with out force . 

" Are you ready , dear ?" Hashirama said as we hopped from tree to tree 
" yeah I'm fine . Kurama gave me some pretty insightful info on the beast so we may not have to use our jutsu ." 
" like what ?" he asked with a tilted head 
" their names, what they look like and some personality traits ." I smiled 
" hm" 

We located Shukaku in the demon desert after about 4 hours straight of just hopping and eating.  He was massive . Hashirama spotted him sleeping under a sand dome he created . 
" Sand has been flying into my eyes from the time we got here " I whined 
" Like wise - wood style " he said giving us mask 
" Hashirama my love - you didn't make a part for me to see out of " I said walking side to side 
" sorry dear " he giggled carving a part - I used my lava style to melt it to a thin seal for both of us as we reached Shukaku ." 

We say an eye open and I jumped .
" HEYYYYY SHUKAKU " I yelled as Hashirama stood next to me - I jumped at Hashirama sudden serious outlook holding my hand tightly . 
" who are you fools and why do I sense that idiot 9 tails " he said scoffing at our small form 
" SWITCH WITH ME NOW " Kurama yelled pissed off  " SHUKAKU LISTEN TO ME THESE HUMANS ARE HERE TO HELP ." 
" I don't need any help I'm right where I want to be " he pouted still peering down at us ." who are you humans anyway and why is Kurama inside the girl?" 

" I am Hashirama Senju the first Hokage this my wife Kammita Uzumaki she is a jinchuriki and she plans to get you one as well ." He said in a serious tone . 
" I'm not leaving - hmph" he said getting up with his arms folded 
" come on I can help you just like I did Kurama - you and him can find you the perfect person to merge with you if your out here - you'll end up in the wrong hands or getting attack constantly and used so please we don't want to fight you Shukaku " I said jumping on his face to meet his eye. 
" I'm not working with that blasted fox but I like you and I can defend myself fine " he said grumpily 
" well if you like me and I like you then you can work with me and just with me if you like and we can choose you a perfect jinchuriki together ." I smiled sitting on his nose . 
" KAMMITA " both Kurama and Hashirama yelled . 
" well what do you say Shukaku " I said with a smile 
" HMPH I agree but if I don't like the person we chose I'm taking over its body in its sleep and killing everybody yuh got that ." he said  looking at me 
" alright then - Kurama and Hashirama now " I sealing him in the jar made by Tobirama . " sit tight Shukaku I'll talk to you soon I smiled . 

" That was amazing my love ."  Hashirama said picking me up and smiling 
" Thank you .... it was mostly Kurama ." I blushed . 

Finding Matatabi at night was rather tough but she attacked us first making it hard for us to communicate but with help from Kurama who managed to sweet talk her and they even remembered their old lives - we captured Matatabi . 

Exhausted, Hashirama created a clearing and made a small inn the middle of the forest . My mouth dropped at the detail and the size . 
" DAMN Hashirama " I said running inside .

I looked around the house and find the bedroom spreading the bed and plopping down in . I threw my armor and gear on the ground being only left in my bra and panties . Hashirama did the same crawling on top of me slowly , my face turned red remembering his words today of him calling me his wife . 
" did you really mean it ?" I asked 
" yeah I did - I  can't wait for you to be my wife - I feel an overwhelming urge to protect you my love ." he said smiling 

I pulled his face to mine hugging his neck as we kissed . He flipped us over with my lips now devouring his neck licking and leaving hickeys where ever possible .He groaned as my hand wondered down his stomach groping his large member through the fabric .
" K-Kammy~" he moaned gripping my ass tightly in his large palms . 
I go down licking his ripped stomach . I pulled out his large member and went crazy , I loved how it felt in my mouth , it was finally all mine and I made that clear by the way I was bobbing my head . When I went straight down Hashirama hissed and his eyes widen and he came in my mouth .
" Kammita " he whispered as the streams of cum ran down my mouth which made me smile .
" I couldn't help myself your so sexy Hashirama ." I whispered in a low tone . 

He met my lips again ripping off my bra and groping my boobs as my tongue fought a losing battle for dominance  . Between my thighs dampens at his action . He pulled my body to his letting his fingers wondered all over my body landing over my clothed slit . Our lips never left each other's and Hashirama ripped off the panty swiftly . I squealed and smiled into the kiss. 

" H-Hashirama UhHhhhhh" I moaned grinding into his fingers letting his lips attack my neck . 
" are you ready my love ?" he asked with his fingers gracing around my clit and teasing my entrance . I nodded quickly and fell into his embrace as he thrust slowly into my wet vagina . My head in the crock of his neck , panting and moaning as he resting me down on the bed with his fingers still inside me . 
" cum for me , dear " he whispered thrusting and rubbing my clit like his life depending on it making my body shake as I screamed his name and gripping his arm . Hashirama muffled my screams with his kisses , bringing me to release . With one swift moment Hashirama was at my entrance sucking and licking up after kissing my whole stretch . 

My eyes closed in exhaustion as Hashirama brought my body to his letting my chest meet his .
" you taste unbelievably delicious " he whispered making me smile . I kissed his cheek .
" like wise Senju "