Chapter 7 :Messy

Tushi and I decided to do some sparing before bed . We went into the training haul and began . 
" Remember what Mika taught you last time , do not be afraid to hit me hard okay ." I said in a fighting stance . 
" Okay " she nodded .

For someone who was not a ninja , she was very very fast and kept me on my toes . After about 20 minutes she collapsed in exhaustion . 
" TUSHI are you okay ." I said ready to heal her 

Just then she put me into a head lock and the 'exhausted ' Tushi poofed away . 

" TUSHI YOU MASTERED THE CLONE JUTSU YOU TRICKED ME OMG." I said hugging her . 
" What ever this chakra thing is its so cool ." she said happily 

After Tushi went to sleep, I left my room again , too antsy to rest , I decided to make some sushi . 
" Smells good down here ." 
I jumped . 
" Hashirama ?" I said not turning around . 
" did I scare you ?" he giggled 
" yes " I said turning around " how did it go tonight ?" 
I noticed that he was only in his boxers and blushed . 
" pretty good - its so confusing because the closer we get - the closer Mito and I get . " he said sitting on the counter eating an apple .
" I understand I won't make you choose Hashirama - having a scandal like this as the Hokage is something I don't want you to get into "
" hm your just like Tobirama always worried about what the public will think and do ." he giggled 
" Is that not a good thing?" 
" no " he said seriously .

I nodded about to roll the sushi . I felt him behind me he put his hands over mine and I jumped .
" May I help?" he said sweetly 

I nodded as he leaned in  . My face burnt up when I felt his bare chest on my  back and his lower half on mine . 
" you are rather jumpy for a ninja " he giggled 

I stepped on his toes " Owww" he whined reassuming his position . 
his head rested on top of mine as I smiled . He interlocked his fingers with mine. I saw how our hands looked together and blushed . We finished and I slipped away . 

He set a place for him and I to sit .
" I know you aren't waiting for me to give you some " I said teasingly 
" So I can't have any even though I just helped you make it ?"
I shrugged and placed down the platter and he reached for one and I smacked his hand away and he sighed . 
" I'm kidding have one " I said playfully 

________________________________

I woke up the next morning to some noise downstairs . I walked down to see everybody making breakfast together and smiled . 
" Ah Kammita just the person I wanted too see." my father said 
" what for?"
" we are being informed that there is a threat on the outskirts of the village by Lord Tobirama  and Madara can't go , so they asked me to ask you to do it , leave one alive for us to question and kill all the rest , you will have to do it asap." he said sternly 

My shoulders dropped but I agreed sighing " how many of them are they ?" 
" about 13 of them - we all believe in you also they are now in the center of the forest of death . Tobirama will teleport you there ." 

I got my things together and rushed through the door. I met Tobirama at the exit to the village .
" why can't you or Hashirama  help me out ?" I said pushing him 
" because I have another issue to tend to plus we don't want Hashirama fighting this week because of his wedding . Now do not disappoint me and don't make a scene ." he said as we reached the spot . 

I made 6 shadow clones each wielding a different chakra nature and the last doing lava style . I went into Sage mode to sense them all , I decided to isolate the one for questioning using Lightening  style . In Sage mode I could tell the strengths so I identified the weakest . I noticed they were Blood Mist . Shit 

The shadow clones scatter as the real real me goes for the leader . The strongest .
" they sent a woman ....this shouldn't take long " 
" you underestimate women" I smirked realizing my clones had already butchered his entire team and captured the weakest . 
" women are weak and they will always be ." he laughed " HIDDEN MIST JUTSU , I will kill you with one blow " 

Even though my eyes were out of use my sensory skills were still there , I closed my eyes and dodged every single attack . The mist was fading due to his lowering chakra and I simply waited until it cleared .
" MY TURN" I yelled " Sage art bone crushing earth " I ran to him and hit him right in the heart . I could see he was too weak to fight back but I sensed a clone and shifted quickly so it would hit him instead . He  spat up blood as the clone severed his lungs . 

I never underestimated any ninja . " earth burial " I said making hand signs . I didn't leave without cuts though , I had broken my foot but I managed to heal it . 

_____________________

I reported back to Tobirama and sent the captive into Madara .
" you killed the other 12 ?" Tobirama said shocked 
" I believe so - you underestimate me too don't you " I smiled 
" Blood mist ninja are by far the hardest , I hope they didn't hurt you too bad " Tobirama said inspecting me .

Madara took the captive as he shuddered in fear at the Uchiha 
" y-y-your Madara U-uchiha " he shreked " WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH ME " he yelled 
" Don't worry I don't bite " Madara said with that creepy smirk ." good work Kammita unlike Tobirama here I knew you could do it "