Chapter 4 :Hints

I hadn't decided if to go or not I was soon finish the painting and I could finally get this over with because being around him just brings back up last night something I am trying to forget .
" are you all ready? " Madara says holding a bag  " oh yes Kammita , my wife sent this for you and she said to come along and that she left a note in there for you . " he said throwing the bag to me .

I take the bag and look through it and giggled as the note said 
' go get that dick bestie' 

I hope Madara didn't  see that . I smile and get up to go with them .
" so you decided to come dear ?" Hashirama said smiling 
" my name is Kammita and I'm not your dear Mito is ." I said rudely 

I felt bad as he went back into his depressed state.
" I'm so sorry Kammita " he said with his head down . 

" I'm sorry Hashirama I didn't mean to make you depressed you can still call me dear ." I said regretting it the moment it came out my mouth , so much for a tough act. 

" weak people " Madara rolled his eyes " lets go or we will be late ." 

____________________________

The journey wasn't long but they were caught up the whole time so I just spent time in the inn drawing and finishing the painting . After sundown they finally came back but I was napping , Madara went to carry out some mission and it was just me and Hashirama . 
" she is so beautiful as she sleeps" Hashirama thought as he slumped down next to me . 

After about an hour , I got up warm and cozy , I looked up and felt a broad toned muscle caramel chest and saw  a peace Hashirama who had me tucked under his arms cuddling my head and waist . I turned as red as my hair , as I slipped out of his grasp feeling guilty . 

" I apologize if I made you uncomfortable but you looked so comfortable , I had to join you ." he said smirking 
" don't worry about it . Hey ?" 
" huh" he said sitting up as I gave him the painting wrapped in the gift paper and a bag 
" don't open it until we get back ." I said walking out of the room. 

____________________________

" Kammita " a low voice said 
" Madara" I replied as he jumped down from a tree.
" I know " 
" know what ?" 
" feelings "
" cut to the chains "
" I know you like Hashirama " 
" who told you that ?"
" and I also know you saw them having sex last night " he said casually walking 
" ......how ?"
" Mika asked me to give you the bag last night but you were not home I spotted you but I decided not to go up to you . Then I saw you peeping at them and then running through the thrones . So I gave you the bag this morning instead ."
" oh . but I know now I couldn't like him I saw how much he cared for her and loved her plus she is my cousin "
" So will you just give up ?" he said now glaring at me 
" what would you do ?"
" I am not sure I have never had any feelings for anyone beside Mika who I married but since Hashirama is taken how about Tobirama , he is a good choice too." 
" Really Madara. Tobirama is more interested in the village and jutsu to take me on " 
" you may be right but in Hashirama's  case he may not know which to choose if you start pursuing him , after all he and Mito never dated it was arranged but they are getting along well hm. I am confused for you as your friend and as  somebody my wife treasures I will help you , maybe you should start by talking to Mito herself ." he said genuinely 
" Thank you Madara" I said hugging him tightly . It took a minute but he hugged back with the same force but nearly crushing my bones . 

______________________

I decided to go to Mito in the day instead of night so the morning we got back I went straight to her . 
*knocks on Hashirama's door  *
" who is it ?"
" Kammita"
" come in dear ." 

I walk into see Mito and Hashirama kissing as he eyes her up and down lustfully. I suck up my tears .
" Mito I need to speak with you" I say sternly 
" okay just give me a minute and I will be out" she says biting her lip 
" NOW MITO" 

She sighs and goes 
" what's up cousin?" 
" how soon are you getting married ?"
" maybe 2 weeks are so "
" do you  really love this man or is it lust you desire from him ?" I said getting anxious
" I don't know I am still trying to figure it out why ?"
" because I wish both of to be happy"
" I feel comfortable with him and I do really care about him  don't worry cousin its not one of those uncomfortable arranged marriages -I really like Hashirama and he does me , thanks for the concern . Speaking of which I would like you to be the maid of honor so meet me tomorrow here at 5pm ." she said hugging me tightly .

 I stood as my heart dropped as I hugged her back and fake smiled as a tear rolled down my face. We go back to the office and I couldn't take my eyes off of him as he focused on his work, until Mito resumed their little make out session . Hashirama and I glanced at each other ever so often. 
" Mito would you like to go somewhere more private ?" he asked looking at me 
" Don't worry Lord Hashirama I will be out in a minute." I said plastering on a fake smile . Just then I took my stuff said bye to Tobirama who was trying to master a new jutsu he created , his mother and father  left .