"What are you laughing at? An idiot who laughs at yourself as always?"

.Li Jiajun, who looked down at him with a deep smile on his face, looked at him unchanged and said: "When you think I am stupid, do you know how I think of you?"

    Li Jiajun raised his eyebrows to show that he didn't care. Li Jincheng said: "Impulsive, self-willed, childish, and never know how to cherish opportunities, even if this is your last chance."

    "Should we make a bet?"

    Seeing Li Jincheng looking at him, all the smiles on Li Jiajun's face had disappeared. After putting the gun on Li Jincheng's temple vigorously, he said word by word: "Let’s see if this is my last chance."

    The surrounding atmosphere suddenly became tense, even the sister Fang next to her started struggling with her eyes wide open. At that moment, Li Jincheng had no doubt that she would pounce on her to block the shot.

.Throwing a soothing look at her, Li Jincheng looked at Li Jiajun in front of him and said, "What is your purpose this time?"

    Impulse may only be directed at the former Li Jiajun. When he came back this time, he at least patiently accompanies everyone in acting and deploys for himself.

    His IQ was not low originally, and coupled with the various physical potentials stimulated by his imprisonment, he probably wouldn't let himself go so easily.

    Sure enough, as soon as Li Jincheng finished saying this sentence, Li Jiajun stood straight and kicked him down. While kicking, he said: "Li Jincheng, do you know that I hate the way you are now? Triumphant and self-righteous. You said how good you would be if you were the same as before? No matter what I say, you say yes to me... at least... there won't be so many things happening now..."

.Li Jincheng was in pain, but after hearing him say that, he couldn't help showing a mocking smile and said: "So I should be bullied by you when I was born? And should I be happy forever?"

    "I don't know, I think so anyway."

    As he spoke, Li Jiajun shrugged his shoulders, and then returned to that rascal look.

    Li Jincheng shook his head, thinking that there is always such a kind of person in the world that you can't live better than him, otherwise it means that the whole world is against him.

    Li Jincheng doesn't know where his hatred for him comes from, or just, he likes to focus his attention on those who he feels are weaker than himself.

    Li Jincheng's smile became more mocking, and when Li Jiajun wanted to kick him, several people heard the sound of the door being opened.

.Seeing He Zhenxuan with an anxious look on his face, Li Jincheng couldn't help but cursed damn in his heart.

    While the black fog could be seen before, Li Jincheng could also see the golden light on He Zhenxuan's body, but now when he noticed this, he realized that the golden light on He Zhenxuan's body had already disappeared.

    Sure enough, because you got too close to him? The two are already close to each other, so he didn't even notice such an important thing?

    In this case, he was made like this by Li Jiajun, it seems that he also asked for it.

    When He Zhenxuan came back, Li Jincheng’s face was already marked with obvious scars. Seeing Li Jiajun’s raised foot, he sneered and said: "You dare to move Jincheng again, I promise you will get nothing from me. arrive!"

    "clever."

.While talking, Li Jiajun threw a note to He Zhenxuan and said, "This is my dad when I was an adult..."