"It's not too cold or too hot, the weather is just right."

    "Um……"

.When Li Jincheng really fell asleep, He Zhenxuan crept on his tie and went out.

    After a certain age, people’s sleep time seems to be reduced accordingly. Seeing Sister Fang is sitting in the living room watching TV, He Zhenxuan called her and said, “Wake up Jincheng half an hour before lunch and let him finish his meal. Go to class again."

    He Zhenxuan's deterrence could not match the attractiveness of family ethics drama to Sister Fang. Upon hearing He Zhenxuan's words, she just responded casually.

    Seeing her staring at the TV screen intently, He Zhenxuan couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth.

    He and Li Jincheng are not very close to their families, but they respect and like Wei Chunfang from the heart.

    When Li Jincheng received a call from Liao Changyuan, it was almost time for lunch.

    Probably not waking up, Liao Changyuan's voice gave Li Jincheng a feeling of extreme confusion.

.He couldn't remember whether this was his previous life or the time Liao Changyuan was lying in the hospital.

    But anyway, his voice will only make Li Jincheng feel terrified.

    "Jincheng?"

    "Huh? I'm here."

    Li Jincheng in memory likes to be in a daze. When the two were first together, Liao Changyuan's favorite thing to do was to walk quietly behind him and suddenly grab his shoulder.

    At that time, Li Jincheng was obviously frightened, but his face was blank.

    The two have lived together for almost four years. Perhaps Li Jincheng has completely forgotten, but Liao Changyuan is more and more prone to indulge in the memories of the past.

    The sun falling overhead on a certain day, a certain scene, the smile on the face of a person who looked like him, could make him think of Li Jincheng easily.

.As it is now, just hearing his voice, his appearance will vividly appear before his eyes.

    Liao Changyuan's mood improved unconsciously, and he smiled before he said: "What's wrong with Jincheng? Did I scare you?"

    The two of them are not even friends now. Hearing him talking to himself in a friendly tone, Li Jincheng forced himself to get up, and then said coldly, "What's the matter?"

    "Jincheng..."

    After a silent sigh, Liao Changyuan said, "I heard that Guan Zibiao sent someone to take you to his place yesterday. Is there anything wrong with you?"

    "No, there is, he said he likes you."

    The non-emotional description made Liao Changyuan feel a little uncomfortable, but before he had time to speak, Li Jincheng said: "Maybe you can try with him."

    "Jincheng, I have promised that you will no longer appear in front of you..."

."I did not mean that!"

    Anxiously scratching his own hair, Li Jincheng said: "Since I have already died once, why don't you want to open it? Why not treat yourself better? Liao Changyuan, what is the meaning of your rebirth?!"

    "Didn't you already tell you?"

    Although knowing that was the kindness that Li Jincheng would have toward everyone, Liao Changyuan was still a little happy involuntarily. After a pause, he said, "My main purpose of rebirth may only be to compensate you."