His bag contained the investigation data of Shi Bingkui that Ren Yuqiao sent him a few days ago. Originally, in order to avoid Su Yuhe's harassment, he was going to give these information to her, but now... it's better to let her die slowly. .

    On the weekend, Li Jincheng took Ren Yusen to his home, and not long after, Xiao Peiting, who had been entangled by He Haoyin and was going crazy, also sent her over.

."Jincheng!"

    After greeting, Xiao Peiting said again: "I bought something for you and Zhenxuan."

    After she finished holding He Haoyin and staggered her body, not long after, her servants filed in with a dozen black packaging bags.

    It is a top menswear luxury brand, depending on the size of the bag, in addition to the clothes you wear, it is estimated that there are ties, neck clips and other decorative items.

    Xiao Peiting's thinking mode is that I like you, so I want to buy you a lot of things.

    Although during this period Li Jincheng often excuses that she is busy with her studies and did not meet her alone, Xiao Peiting kept calling and texting messages, and Li Jincheng was also used to her caring for herself in this way.

    "Thank you, Auntie."

.Seeing his sincere face, Xiao Peiting frowned and said that she was unhappy, and said: "This is what it should be. By the way, I heard that you are good at cooking. When can I come over and try it?"

    "Anytime, just call me before you come."

    "good……"

    Before Xiao Peiting's words were finished, the phone rang again after she paused for a while, and she put He Haoyin down with a helpless expression, and after kissing her twice on the cheek, she said, "Xiaoxiao, listen to your brother Jincheng and Tang Brother, don’t make them angry and have fun. I’ll pick you up at night."

    After saying this, she turned on the phone and turned around, and said: "I'll be right now! Also, help me keep an eye on the jade medallion. If I don't have time, you can take it for me first! Hmm, I know! That's the gift I'm going to give to my dad! What are you talking about?!"

.Xiao Peiting's high-heeled shoes were at least ten centimeters high. Seeing her walking fast, she looked like she was about to fall. Her servant hurriedly walked over to support her.

    With a gust of wind coming and going, Li Jincheng turned around and said, "Xiaoxiao, don't follow your mother in the future."

    "I know, my grandpa and uncle often say the same."

    He Zhenxuan is rarely at home this day, but he has things to do.

    After letting Sister Fang accompany Ren Yusen and the others in the living room, Li Jincheng knocked on the door to enter his study and said, "He Zhenxuan, cook with me."

    Seeing him look dumbfounded, Li Jincheng said again: "Sister Fang wants to play with Xiaoxiao and the others, I can't be too busy alone."

    He Zhenxuan's expression was a bit hesitant, but seeing Li Jincheng staring at him all the time, he finally had to get up.

.At this moment, Li Jincheng smiled a little and said: "It should have been like this a long time ago. You sat at this desk for almost all morning today!"

    With a bit of resentment in his tone, He Zhenxuan smiled back, just grabbed his shoulder and walked out of the study.

    When Ren Yusen and He Haoyin were about the same age, Li Jincheng thought they would have fun together, but it didn't take long for them to hear earth-shattering crying in the living room.