After saying this, Li Jincheng stepped away from his legs, and Su Yuhe automatically stepped aside.

    He probably didn't expect him to do it. Seeing Li Jincheng coming downstairs, Su Su looked at him with surprise and admiration.

    In addition, there was a middle-aged person in her forties standing next to her.

.He looks good, but his smile is greasy, and when he looks at Li Jincheng, his eyes are so excited that there is a slight abnormal light.

    "Hello, my name is Shi Bingkui, and I belong to your aunt's... good friend."

    Su Yusheng once said that Su Yuhe had divorced a few years ago and had a pair of twins. Now that Shi Bingkui appears here, the relationship between the two is not simple.

    Just as Li Jincheng thought so, he heard Su Su whisper behind him: "Good friend? Didn't you say you were a boyfriend before?"

    Listening to her tone, I must be mad at Su Yuhe and dare not say anything.

    Money has always had a fearful power. For example, Su Yuhe, who is spoiled by her family and regards wealth as fate, can do everything for money.

    After thinking about this, Li Jincheng disliked Shi Bingkui.

.When he got home, He Zhenxuan was already waiting in the living room, thinking that he would not go home so early because he was waiting here deliberately, and Li Jincheng was deeply moved.

    After spreading his legs and straddling him, Li Jincheng buried his head in his arms again and whispered, "He Zhenxuan, I'm not happy."

    He Zhenxuan always had infinite patience with him. After he held him and put his chin on his head lightly, he said, "What happened?"

    "My grandfather... he is really going to be dying. I didn't believe what Su Yusheng said before, but after seeing him... I knew that they were not telling lies... He saw me... I don't know. Is it because you think of my mother... you keep pulling me crying, and can't talk... He Zhenxuan, you said that if the two of them are not so strong, and one of them can take the initiative to show weakness, then my mother doesn't have to die like that awful?.Doesn't my grandfather need to regret his whole life? "

    A cold liquid fell on his chest, but Li Jincheng didn't make any sound.

    Family affection can be a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you are happy because of it; on the other hand, it can also make you miserable.

    Li Jincheng probably couldn't feel relieved about his mother's death in this life, but at the same time he desperately yearned for family affection, so he would be so kind to Li Yaozu and indulge his waywardness in front of himself and Sister Fang.

    Holding Li Jincheng in his arms tighter, He Zhenxuan said: "You shouldn't mind the past too much, because no matter what you think, it won't help. The key... Jincheng, you should Look ahead."

.Seeing that Li Jincheng had no intention to speak, He Zhenxuan said: "You have seen your grandfather and are full of sympathy for him, so...I suggest you visit him when you have time, and don't let yourself leave too many regrets."

    Sadness is actually such a momentary thing. Li Jincheng wiped his tears off He Zhenxuan's shirt before saying, "My grandfather is going to leave me a third of ec's shares."

    "Then will you accept it?"

    "Yes, my mother deserves it."

    Thinking of Su Yuhe, who had no mercy for his deceased sister, Li Jincheng added: "Even if I use them all for charity, I won't give them to someone who doesn't deserve it."