"good……"

    Seeing Li Jincheng still staring at him, Ren Yuqiao shook his head and said, "Sorry, I can't seem to concentrate now..."

."Anyone who encounters this kind of thing will do this, but Yuqiao, Yusen is still so young, and you are his brother again, you should cheer up now..."

    While they were talking, their phones rang almost at the same time.

    Seeing that He Zhenxuan called himself, Li Jincheng quickly connected.

    "Jincheng, what happened? Where are you now?"

    He Zhenxuan's tone was slightly hurried, and Li Jincheng couldn't help feeling a little guilty when he thought that he had just run out without explaining clearly with Sister Fang.

    "Yu Sen is lost, I'm looking for him with Yu Qiao now..."

    "When did this happen?"

    "Shortly after school..."

    "Do you need me to come and find you? We can think of a way together."

.Li Jincheng also wanted to say that it would be appropriate for me to go home and discuss with you, but Ren Yuqiao, who had finished the phone call, grabbed his shoulder at this time and said, "Jincheng, Yusen was sent to the police station..."

    "real?!"

    Seeing Ren Yuqiao nodding, Li Jincheng said in a pleasant surprise: "Great!"

    He Zhenxuan on the other end of the phone hurriedly explained a few words, and Li Jincheng rushed to the police station with Ren Yuqiao.

    He Zhenxuan looked at his mobile phone blankly, not knowing what kind of feeling he felt.

    He knew that the incident had happened suddenly, but when he thought that Ren Yuqiao beside Li Jincheng had a different thought for him, he felt a little dull.

    In my heart, thinking of Ren Yusen who had just been found, He Zhenxuan only felt that his character was inferior. It was time for him to think about trivial things like this.

.There were not many people in the police station at night. When Li Jincheng and Ren Yuqiao arrived there, they saw Ren Yusen sitting alone on a chair, carrying a schoolbag and a box of opened milk in front of them.

    Seeing Ren Yuqiao, he didn't move either, but just sat there and started crying loudly.

    Li Jincheng watched Ren Yuqiao speed up and walked over. After holding Ren Yusen in his arms, he just patted his shoulder and said, "Hey, it's okay, don't be afraid, brother is here, don't cry."

    "Um!"

    Although he responded, Ren Yusen's cry did not abate at all.

    The people at the police station didn't know the life experience of the two of them. Seeing them like this, they only felt that the relationship between the two was very good, but Li Jincheng felt sad.

    After finally waiting for Ren Yusen to finish crying, Li Jincheng took him and hugged him in his arms so that Ren Yuqiao could take notes.

."This lady's surname is Zhang. She sent your brother to our police station."

    The lady surnamed Zhang looks nearly forty years old, with a gentle and dignified appearance, but an unexpectedly lively personality and very talkative.

    "I didn't find him before, and then I saw a pair of newly listed high heels in the window. I stood there and looked at it for a while before he ran over and took my hand and called my mother. To be honest, I'm not married yet, but your brother... … Looks so cute. I saw him with a mobile phone and said that he hadn’t eaten dinner yet, so I decided to take him to eat something and buy some toys..."