Some time ago, Li Jincheng was also persuading him, but he did not say that he had eaten outside, or that he had no appetite at work. At that time, Li Jincheng didn't take much care of it. Now it seems that he was already anxious about the separation of the two. And worried.

    "hiss……"

.Li Jincheng lowered his head, and the red blood flowing from the index finger of his left hand instantly stained the red cutting board and the vegetables he had just cut in half on it.

    "Jincheng! Why are you so careless?!"

    Wei Chunfang wiped his hands and hurriedly walked over. After pressing his wound with a piece of kitchen paper, he took him to the living room.

    Li Jincheng followed her without saying a word, and then watched her take out the medicine box to disinfect and bandage the wound for herself.

    When doing these things, she doesn't forget to nag.

    Li Jincheng remembered his childhood when he was always injured by Li Jiajun intentionally or unintentionally. Wei Chunfang comforted him while criticizing Li Jiajun's recklessness.

    "Jincheng, sit here, and I will call you when you are ready."

    Li Jincheng nodded and watched her turn into the nearby kitchen.

.It seems that because of her, He Zhenxuan's departure from him didn't make him too uncomfortable.

    After thinking about it this way, Li Jincheng came back to his senses, thinking that He Zhenxuan had already prepared for all this long before the two separated.

    For the documents he signed, the luxury sports car he gave him, the sister Fang who appeared here in time, and since he was discharged from the hospital, he refused to kiss him and go to bed.

    What was he thinking at that time? Feeling that since he has made a decision, he shouldn't make this kind of thing to make himself more addicted to him?

    He is considerate, but what's the use of doing this?

    In the case that he has decided to separate the two.

    In mid-July, Zou Junkai's wife gave birth to a son for him. According to what he said at the beginning, Li Jincheng decided to fly to Vancouver to visit them.

."Sister Fang, do you want to go with me?"

    "do not want!"

    Wei Chunfang closed his suitcase and turned around, and said, "You don't know how I felt when I flew on the plane twice."

    After speaking, she stretched out her hands, raising both hands one high and one low. She looked at the higher hand and said, "This is my body."

    Then she moved her other hand and said, "This is my heart. When the plane took off, my body and heart were in such a state. Anxious, up and down, if possible, I will I don't want to fly anymore!"

    Li Jincheng couldn't help being amused by what she said, and nodded before he said: "It's up to you, right, is the living expenses enough?"

    "Of course it is enough! You gave me a year, as for Zhenxuan... the living expenses he gave me can probably be used for my peace..."

.After a pause, she looked at Li Jincheng with some caution and said, "Jincheng, you and Zhenxuan...have you quarreled?"

    "No."

    It's just more complicated than this. Seeing Wei Chunfang still staring at him, Li Jincheng smiled and pushed him out of his bedroom.

    He Zhenxuan didn't take anything away, and the apartment remained intact.