"Yes, Zhenxuan only listens to you now..."

    "Even if Zhenxuan only listens to me, but..."

    After speaking, Li Jincheng smiled sarcastically and said, "Why should I intercede for you?"

.Probably he did not expect him to say such a thing. Chen Qifeng showed an expression of disbelief and said, "Jincheng..."

    "Back when his sister-in-law killed his parents, you were the fuse, and the hatred of your parents is not shared. Now he is kind to you..."

    After speaking, the ridicule on his face became more obvious, and he said: "And you, he has hands and feet, and his education is not low, why do you always want others to support you?"

    Although it is an indisputable fact that Chen Qifeng eats soft food, he has never been ridiculed in such a straightforward manner.

    For a while, he just felt as uncomfortable as if he had been slapped a few times.

    "Now that you are willing to help you and have this ability, probably only... Grandpa, I think you should go to him."

    After saying this, Li Jincheng ignored him, just lowered his head and continued reading.

.Chen Qifeng looked at him silently for a while, then slumped up and left the ward.

    Everyone's self is what they imagined. They feel that they are docile and easy to talk. They feel that He Zhenxuan pays attention to family affection and will forgive them for the mistakes they have made in the past.

    But how many people in the world can be so generous?

    Especially after they touched their bottom line again and again.

    When He Zhenxuan arrived in the ward, Li Jincheng was staring at the book in his hand in a daze, squeezing his neck, and He Zhenxuan said, "What are you thinking about again?"

    Li Jincheng returned to his senses and raised his head, then frowned, and said, "You have been a little too thin recently."

    After speaking, he threw away the book in his hand and said, "When I am discharged from the hospital, I will definitely make a lot of delicious food for you to make up for your meat!"

.The food in the hospital did not match Li Jincheng’s taste, so He Zhenxuan had people outside every day to prepare it and he would deliver it in person. Hearing Li Jincheng confidently said this sentence, He Zhenxuan, whose back was facing him, passed through his eyes. A trace of sadness, then he turned around like a human, whispered a good word, and helped Li Jincheng out of bed.

    During the meal, Li Jincheng did not mention to him that Chen Qifeng had come to the ward to find himself.

    He Zhenxuan may know, but for them, as long as they don't take that person to heart, no matter what he does, it doesn't have much to do with them.

    At the end of May, Li Jincheng’s injuries had not been fully healed. Although he had been in the hospital for almost a month, his injuries were serious, plus the location of the injuries. Therefore, even if one day he can heal, but since then, he can’t. Loaded and cannot engage in heavy physical work.

.He Zhenxuan accompanied him on the day of the interview at the school.

    Li Jincheng's condition looks very bad, his face is pale, and he looks a little out of shape.

    But everyone has their own goals and desires that they want to achieve, so even if he is worried, He Zhenxuan did not say anything to stop him.