He heard someone come in and dropped something on the ground, and when those people left, he curled up on the ground and fumbled.

.It's stale bread and biscuits, but even so, they will only give themselves the amount they don't let themselves starve to death.

    People's survival instincts are always very strong. He Zhouran has forgotten the possibility of his rescue. Now he only has those gluttonous bread biscuits and a bowl of water on the ground.

    These days, they have kept themselves alive like a dog.

    I heard the sound of the door being opened again, but this time it was a little different. The light was turned on. There were more people coming in and the sound was noisier than before.

    It didn't take long for someone to untie He Zhouran's body, even the black cloth over his eyes.

    The light caused He Zhouran to feel a strong discomfort. After a while, he wiped off his unconscious tears and opened his stinging eyes to look at the opposite side.

.On the opposite side stood five uniformly dressed people. In the center of them, He Zhenxuan was sitting on a chair, and at this moment he was looking at him without rush.

    He Zhouran's heart trembled, but he didn't have time to think about it. The moment he saw He Zhenxuan clearly, he immediately crawled over and crawled beside He Zhenxuan's feet and said, "Zhenxuan, I was wrong, I was wrong! Look at me. For your second uncle's sake, will you forgive me this time? I promise! I will leave Hong Kong Island! I will never show up in front of you in the future!"

    He Zhouran's heart was filled with ecstasy when he thought of his hope of escape, so even if he was letting him kneel in front of He Zhenxuan and weeping bitterly at this time, he would not hesitate.

    "You are lucky."

    He Zhenxuan's tone was very flat. After speaking, he looked down at He Zhouran and said, "Jincheng just woke up today."

.His appearance was already outstanding, plus his tone and expression at this time, unknowingly, there was a sense of superiority.

    He looked at his eyes as if he was looking at a dust.

    He Zhouran looked at He Zhenxuan, who was completely unfamiliar to him. For a while, he didn't know what to say to justify his behavior.

    "For the face of Qixuan and Qifeng, in private, I will not do anything to you anymore."

    He Zhouran was surprised, but He Zhenxuan, who had already walked to the door, turned around at this moment and said, "But you are probably going to do something about it."

    It wasn't until this moment that he finally showed an inconspicuous smile. The smile was not vicious, but He Zhouran, who was sitting on the ground, felt a bone-erupting chill.

    Some things are just that they don't want to do it, but it doesn't mean that he doesn't have that ability.

.As He Zhenxuan said, He Zhouran was finally sentenced to life imprisonment for instigating, deliberate murder and other charges.

    His trial is not open to the public, so except for the few people in the He family, everyone else thinks that he is going to vacation abroad.

    Except for He Zhouran, all the police officers who had disregarded the law and discipline because of He Zongtong's instructions were all subject to internal investigations by the top police officers after the incident.

    As for Zhao Yuanning and his colleagues, they received varying degrees of awards and promotions for their merits.

    Hong Kong Island has a sound legal system and strict laws. Even a person of He Zongtong's status will be subject to investigation by relevant departments if he violates the law.