He Zhenxuan looked at him with no emotion in his eyes, which made He Zongtong a little nervous. After a while, he weakly called out, "Zhenxuan..."

    Li Jincheng knew about his entanglement with He Zhouran. After he was kidnapped, he should guess who was behind the scenes.

    To the extent he cares about himself, he must have told his grandfather about the incident, but now, looking at his grandfather’s reaction...

.He did not believe in Li Jincheng, and at the same time pushed himself into a more dangerous situation.

    "Qifeng, you say."

    Through their mothers, He Qifeng and He Qixuan have clearly understood the ins and outs of the whole incident. Although they have no affection for their father, his father tried to kill He Zhenxuan anyway.

    Probably because they were protected too well before, so their outlook on life was subverted by this incident.

    They also know He Zhenxuan's abilities. If he was meek and harmless before, then through this incident, these things have completely disappeared from him.

.He Zhenxuan, who looks like this and talks to himself as usual, feels terrifying, just thinking of his mother’s instructions that they should regard He Zhenxuan as their most important relative, because only he, the He family will not fall, and the three of them can continue to live like that. The life of fine clothes and jade food.

    People have the instinct to seek good fortune and avoid evil, and their abilities are there, so He Qifeng forcefully calmed down and said: "He has left since he knew you were rescued."

    "Do you know where he went?"

    "do not know."

    After speaking, He Qifeng showed a mocking smile and said: "He never tells us those important things."

    He Zhenxuan waved his hand, except for He Zongtong, other people in the He family, either shocked or pretending to be calm, left there in turn.

    "Zhenxuan..."

.He Zongtong also wanted to explain that He Zhenxuan had interrupted him and said: "I need to consult your opinion on something."

    "you say……"

    "He's and Rongsheng, do you plan to give them all to me?"

    "No one can do it but you..."

    "Well, starting tomorrow, you will leave Rongsheng."

    "Zhenxuan..."

    He Zongtong had an expression of disbelief. He is his grandfather. He has watched him grow up since he was a child, and he has carefully cultivated and educates him. But now, he says this to himself!

    "If you are unwilling, then from now on, I will leave Hejia and Rongsheng."

    There is no need to question He Zhenxuan's business ability. If it were not for the responsibility and mission in his bones, perhaps he could leave these two places earlier and he could live a little easier.

.More than that, he is now thinking about Li Jincheng.

    "Zhenxuan..."

    It was obviously the end of April, but the corridors of the operating room were cold and silent late at night.

    He Zongtong looked at He Zhenxuan, who was quietly sitting back on the bench with a calm complexion, just calling his name unconsciously.

    He is seventy-six years old this year. Before that, he thought he had gone through all the pain and torture, but when he heard He Zhenxuan's words at this time, he knew that the previous ones were probably nothing.