.He originally wanted to wait, but now this incident involves Li Jincheng, and he can no longer let Li Jincheng get involved.

    "Jincheng."

    "Um?"

    "When I finish this matter, let's go find Huang Yiqing...Master?"

    "why?"

    "Isn't it scared? And I always feel that being an ordinary person should be happier."

    Li Jincheng looked at him blankly. After a while, he said, "You are always thinking about me..."

    With a touched expression on his face, He Zhenxuan rubbed his hair and said, "It should be, that's it?"

    "Need not."

    Seeing He Zhenxuan looking at himself in confusion again, Li Jincheng laughed and said, "I'm used to it. Besides...it can protect me, no one can ask for it!"

.Through these events, Huang Yiqing's status in Li Jincheng's heart has been improved. Thinking that He Zhenxuan might know about his rebirth through him, and the expression on his face at that time, Li Jincheng did not dare to think further.

    He thought it would be his life's secret.

    After that, He Zhenxuan was as busy as ever, and most of his colleagues learned that Li Jincheng was about to resign from school.

    Zou Junkai learned about this through other people’s complaints. He resigned from the school during the marriage leave because his wife was not in good health. According to his parents’ intentions, he and his wife had already been in consideration for the children’s future. Immigration abroad.

    The child's due date is July. Although Zou Junkai was content with it, he still felt a little melancholy when he talked about the three years the two spent at school together.

."People always have to look forward..."

    "I know, hey, when will you come to see me? By the way, how about you being my kid's godfather?"

    "I can't ask for it."

    "Okay, it's settled, you will fly over as soon as my child is born."

    "good."

    "Teacher Li."

    As soon as Li Jincheng hung up the phone, he heard a naive voice. When he turned around, he saw Ren Yusen who was looking at him timidly by the door frame at this time.

    There were no other teachers in the office. Li Jincheng waved to him and saw him running over. He immediately embraced him again.

    "Is the duty finished? Why don't you go back?"

.Although they are only students in the first grade of elementary school, the school has asked them to do everything by themselves, and deliberately cultivate their awareness of bearing hardships and stand hard work.

    Ren Yusen in his arms lowered his head, but did not speak.

    "What's wrong? What happened?"

    "Teacher, are you leaving?"

    Li Jincheng was stunned, only to realize that he was talking about his resignation.

    "Well, the teacher is going to study like you..."

    Seeing Ren Yusen bowed his head again, Li Jincheng smiled and said: "But the teacher will still go to your house to find you and cook delicious dishes for you."