Seeing his colleagues or strangers who secretly sent text messages, kept getting up and sitting down, or sneaking into their table for a sneak peek, Li Jincheng just smiled blindly.

.Before this day, he had planned the worst for this matter, but at this moment these people around...

    Except for gossip, he could not feel any other malice.

    "Jincheng, I think we have become pandas in the zoo."

    Hearing He Zhenxuan whispering in his ear, and thinking of his usual low-key personality, Li Jincheng was about to apologize to him, He Zhenxuan had already squeezed his hand to stop what he wanted to say next.

    "Very interesting..."

    The corners of his mouth rose slightly, and Li Jincheng looked at him, thinking that he would come again...

    "Li Jincheng! You brat! How dare you hide it from me for so long!"

    As soon as Li Jincheng walked out of the cubicle to wash his hands, Zou Junkai, who had been led by the door, complained about his neck.

    "Feel sorry……"

."I heard that you are married to a man, and that he is the future heir of the Rongsheng Group?"

    "Yes."

    "Fuck! Are you not a good friend? Why do you like men and marry men? I want to know from others?!"

    Zou Junkai wasn't really angry, he just couldn't accept Li Jincheng's attitude of unconsciously excluding himself.

    Like myself, I would tell him everything, even things like my girlfriend's pregnancy.

    Zou Junkai should have drunk a lot of alcohol. Seeing his frustrated expression in the opposite mirror, Li Jincheng was also somewhat inexplicably guilty.

    But his character has always been like this. After Zou Junkai's hand was removed, he said, "I didn't hide it completely from you."

    Although a lot of words were mentioned by Zou Junkai accidentally...

.Zou Junkai stared at him for a while, and then realized with hindsight that Li Jincheng had vaguely said to himself.

    For example, when he was engaged, and when he saw his wedding ring today, Li Jincheng had clearly told him that he was married, but he himself would not believe it.

    Zou Junkai's mind was relatively simple. After thinking about it this way, he himself felt a little embarrassed. Seeing Li Jincheng still staring at him, he coughed and bluffed, "You didn't express it clearly!"

    "The one who married me is a man..."

    Seeing Li Jincheng's helplessness between his eyebrows, Zou Junkai was even more guilty and took his shoulders and said, "What's the matter? I just like men. Besides, we are good friends..."

.He always said things like I am a good friend, and he has been consistent in his words and deeds since I met him. Li Jincheng gave him a grateful look and sincerely thanked him.

    "But so are you. Why do you want to marry someone like He Zhenxuan? Given his origin and family background, it will be very troublesome, right?"

    "It's a bit troublesome, but I love him."

    With a certain tone in his tone, Zou Junkai glanced at him, but in the end he just shook his head and said, "Li Jincheng, you are finished."

    He stood outside the door and couldn't wait for Li Jincheng. He Zhenxuan, who came to look for him at this time, heard their conversation. He stood at the door for a while, and then returned the same way.