" no seriously what the hell is wrong with you? are you trying to kill yourself? " Oliver yelled.

" if I wanted to I would've " I said ringing out my clothes of water and then my hair.

" LORELAI! " mom yelled this time making me look at her. Hmm she's never yelled at me..

" oh that's new " I said sarcastically and started walking to get a towel with them following of course.

" are you mental? " Emilio asked and I let out a small laugh.

" A few months after the whole death thing went down I got in a really horrible car accident, it's surprising that I'm alive but no it fucked up my brain and I have a few mental issues " I said giving them a small smile and walked in the house.

" Why didn't we know that? " Elias asked.

" because you were never told duh! but no i was in a coma for almost 3 months and did almost a year of physical therapy " I said this time going to the refrigerator.

I grabbed a apple juice and two ibuprofens.

" I'll find them and when I do- I'll leave " I said taking the ibuprofens and drinking the apple juice.

" We didn't mean that- " Elias started.

" Shh I get it " I said and left them to go upstairs to my room.

When I got up there I could hardly breathe and I knew all too well that it was a panic attack.

" 1..2..3..4..5..6.. " I started counting and it got worser. My vision started getting blurry and i felt the need to scream but I didn't.

I hesitantly laid down on the floor and that's the last thing I remembered.

< third person >

They were all quiet.

They couldn't believe what they had just heard and witnessed yet part of them weren't comprehending.

They regretted what they had said and that's the reason they came over. They didn't mean it- they were just in a horrible mood and accidentally took it out on her.

Half of the stuff they said just came out and they didn't really want her or their kids to be away from them.

Oliver's phone rang and he looked to see it was Noel. He quickly answered it and everybody looked at him.

" what's up? " Oliver said and noel sighed.

" she's in a coma " noel said leaving Oliver confused.

" who? " Oliver asked turning around to leave.

" Aurora " noel said and it was Oliver's turn to sigh.

" Explain to me in person- I'll be there in like twenty minutes " Oliver said hanging up and turned back around.

" Aurora's in a coma " Oliver said shocking them all.

" Wait- why? " Their dad asked.

" that's why I'm going up there " I said putting my phone away.

< Unknown POV >

I made sure no one else was in the room before I walked in her room.

I looked at her and she didn't look good at all which only striked anger in me.

Maybe I acted like I was happy about it in front of my guards but no- I wasn't.

There's only one person to blame.. actually no two.

My guard will be taken care of- I should've shot him dead right then and there but I didn't.

The rapid beeping of the machine brought me out of my thoughts and a bunch of nurses ran in here.

" Excuse me, please go wait in the waiting room " the nurse said and i nodded before leaving.

I snuck out the hospital through the back way and got into my car.

< third person @ the abandoned place >

Kaliyah was majorly scared because it reminded her of her past and she'd never experienced this certain thing in specific.

All she wanted was for everything to go back to normal and be with her sisters and mom.

She looked to the side to see everyone sleep yet she didn't see the baby which made her heart drop.

She knew they had to get out of there yet she didn't know how.

She didn't know what was going on- she just knew that when she woke up she wasn't in the movie theater.

She had a extremely red cheek from a hard slap and a hand print on her arm. She cried for a little bit but sucked it up because she knew she had to be strong especially for the other kids.

They were all in a locked bedroom with no windows.

" Please find us mom " Kaliyah whispered and put the blanket over them.

< Taylor >

I grabbed the burner phone and quickly texted Lorelai.

" Meet me at 7- in the garden "

Once I saw the text had been delivered I grabbed the hammer and smashed the phone until there was literally nothing big there.

I'm in America- have been for the past day and I can't exactly explain why.

This is a risk but I'm willing to take it. Only thing is- I'm less than three months away from giving birth.

I grabbed my keys and left the apartment.

I'm hungry and I can't exactly starve.

____
1339 words ^^

If you see any mistakes let me know..

Vote !
Comment !

I honestly don't read after I publish.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter ..