22

< Lorelai's POV >

We arrived at a restaurant and there was another Suv already here. We took 3 different suvs and not to mention my father's guards were here.

I told my guards that they could go home to their family for the night since it was my day.

I got out first and everybody else started getting out. The restaurant looks nice on the outside but you can't really see inside.

We walked until we eventually got inside and I was surprised to see Ethan and his family there.

The girls ran to Ethan yelling and hugging him.

" Happy Birthday " they all yelled and of course I thanked them and sat down.

" Didn't expect you guys to be here " I said as everybody else started to sit down.

" of course we are- did you think we were gonna miss your birthday? " Ethan's mom asked nicely and I shrugged my shoulders.

" how does it feel to be 20? " his dad asked.

" I feel the same, at least I'm out of my teens? " I said unconfidently and they let out a small laugh.

Chefs started coming out and taking our orders- i got chicken alfredo of course which is my go to and comfort meal.

< third person : they spent their time laughing, talking and eating- just being normal and having fun which they loved.

About a hour into the dinner Ethan and his family wanted to give Lorelai and her family alone time. So did everyone else- it would just be the bottura's. So they all left to the house to go decorate.

They reminisced about certain things, gave heartfelt messages, gave hugs and overall they all understood the assignment. >

A/N: Ight imma just time skip.

When they got home lorelai saw the lights off which was unusual. She looked at them and didn't seem fazed.. maybe it was the wine she had.

They got out of the car first and then she did and they started walking to the house. She turned on her flashlight and unlocked her door only for the lights to pop on and screaming to erupt.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY! " they all yelled while the girls added mommy to it.

" thank you again- is this why you all were shady? " she asked with a smile and looked at them.

" who was shady? " Elias asked and Lorelai shook her head not feeling the need to answer.

" Well let's party " lorelai said and everybody cheered.

< Unknown POV >

" boss they're back at home " one of my guards said as i walked in the meeting room.

" oh really? " I asked feeling a smirk growing on.

Everything I've worked for is almost here.

" Do you all remember the plan? " I asked and took a sip of his drink.

" yes sir- we will take charge when they're sleeping " my guard said back and i nodded.

Might just give him a promotion..

" I love to hear it.. have her report to me " I said standing up.

I can promise the bottura's one thing.

I will watch their family tear each other apart if that's the last thing I do. Have them in a horrible mindset and take everything .

Especially Lorelai Bottura.