Seeing the few people walking towards them, Li Jincheng couldn't help holding He Zhenxuan's sleeve and said, "Where are you taking me?"

"Los Angeles, I booked a restaurant there, but it took a lot of time to drive there."

After speaking, he pulled Li Jincheng forward.

.Li Jincheng looked at his profile, it seemed that at this moment, he really realized the identity of He Zhenxuan.

More than forty minutes later, the helicopter landed on the top floor of a tall building.

A few people in uniforms stood not far away. They saw Li Jincheng and He Zhenxuan getting off the plane, and they gathered them to the restaurant downstairs.

The restaurant has obviously been taken down by He Zhenxuan, and the bustling night view of Los Angeles is outside the huge floor-to-ceiling window on the right.

There are many tall buildings, and the light is dazzling, like a flowing painting.

The two of them ate Western food, but Li Jincheng had never had such a delicious steak, Sufley.

At this time, he had faded away from the caution and restraint he had when he first saw He Zhenxuan. Seeing his unscrupulous eating, He Zhenxuan just drank and smiled.

The surrounding atmosphere is very warm.

.After finally waiting for Li Jincheng to finish eating, the lights in the hall suddenly went out.

"Will there be power outages here too?"

Unconsciously asked, that very familiar happy birthday song soon sounded behind him.

Today is Li Jincheng's birthday, but no one has ever celebrated his birthday for him before.

When he was a child, he saw his family born in Chongqing as Li Jiajunlong. He once envied him, but envy only made him feel more uncomfortable. So gradually, he simply forgot his birthday.

In fact, when He Zhenxuan took himself to the small town today and said that the two would get married, he already had a vague hunch.

But if He Zhenxuan didn't take the initiative to say it, he was embarrassed to mention it himself.

It now appears that he has clearly set the date of their marriage on this day early in the morning.

"Jincheng, happy birthday."

.When the lights came on, He Zhenxuan smiled and got up and walked towards him.

He and He Zhenxuan have known and lived together for a long time, but there has never been a day that fascinated him like this moment.

A kiss on his forehead, he lightly squeezed Li Jincheng's shoulder to make him face the cake, and said, "Make a wish, Jincheng."

Li Jincheng hopes that in this life he and He Zhenxuan will grow old and stay together forever.

When all the waiters in the restaurant left, He Zhenxuan handed him another box and said, "Birthday present."

It is also a car key, but a black European sedan of the same model as He Zhenxuan.

Li Jincheng's school has high salaries for faculty and staff, so he doesn't arouse curiosity when driving a car like this.

.Li Jincheng held the car key, thinking that the biggest difference between him and He Zongtong was that he really cared about himself.

"Like it?"

"Um......"

Seeing the watch on his wrist, he said: "But you gave too many gifts..."