Chen Qifeng's words seemed to remind He Miaoqing of some terrifying past. After she unconsciously dropped the dagger in her hand, she stepped back in shock and said, "Yes... it's... it's me..."

.He Miaoqing looked scared, but before she could finish her words, Chen Qifeng had already stepped forward and covered her mouth.

    "Sorry, Zhenxuan, Jincheng, Miaoqing's spirit is a little abnormal, I will take her to the doctor now."

    Chen Qifeng can be said to have fled, but whether it is Li Jincheng or He Zhenxuan, he understands what He Miaoqing wants to say next.

    "Does it hurt?"

    Hearing He Zhenxuan asking himself, Li Jincheng unconsciously stroked his wound.

    There was a tingling pain, and the wound was still bleeding.

    "wait for me."

    Standing in the kitchen, Li Jincheng heard He Zhenxuan ask the driver to come and pick him up, and then the sound of opening and closing drawers came from outside.

    He grew up in an environment that made him appear extremely calm when encountering problems, but this kind of thing...

.Li Jincheng bowed his head, and when he saw the blood stains on the floor and the blood stains extending to the door, he remembered that He Zhenxuan was also injured, and the injury was more serious than his!

    He Zhenxuan was bandaging the wound on the back of his hand at this time. Although he had wrapped several layers of gauze, blood was still oozing out from there.

    "I'll help you."

    Taking the gauze in his hand, Li Jincheng bandaged his wound harder.

    When he finished processing, He Zhenxuan asked him to turn around and asked him to lift the hem of his shirt.

    "When did you know that my sister-in-law was going to harm you?"

    He Zhenxuan's tone was inaudible, but there was a layer of low air pressure around him.

    "I was sick before, and the blood routine report showed that my blood contained fluoxetine hydrochloride..."

    "what is that?"

."It is a medicine for depression, but if normal people take it, it will produce hallucinations..."

    Thinking of Li Jincheng's sluggish mental state during that time, and the panic that appeared on his face, He Zhenxuan's hand unconsciously used force.

    Hearing Li Jincheng muffled, he apologized in a low voice, and then loosened the gauze that was tightly wrapped around his waist.

    "How did she do it?"

    "There is a cleaning maid at home, whose surname is Wei, who prescribes medicine in the milk I drink every day... Once I went home early and saw that she looked wrong, and then I asked Uncle Shao to find out that she was looking at you since she was a child. Sister-in-law grew up, and later it was because of your sister-in-law's intention that Uncle Shao sent her over to clean up for us."

    "Why didn't you tell me?"

.Li Jincheng knew that many things could not be kept secret, but when He Zhenxuan asked him, he still felt guilty and said: "I don't want to cause you trouble, and... she is your sister-in-law..."

    This is part of the reason, but more, it is that the two are not close enough, and he does not have 100% trust in himself.

    He Zhenxuan has done a simple dressing for herself.