Even if Li Jincheng didn't say anything, He Zhenxuan would occasionally see that kind of trance or fear on his face.

    He knew that Li Jincheng had something in his heart, but because of basic trust and respect, he would not force Li Jincheng to speak out.

    Li Jincheng was also full of feelings lying in He Zhenxuan's arms at night.

.He Zhenxuan was the best person to him in his two lives. Putting aside things like blocking the robbery, he didn't want this person to be injured at all.

    So no matter what, he must find out the truth of this matter.

    The next day was the weekend. After He Zhenxuan left in the morning, Ren Yuqiao took the staff of his detective agency to the house to dismantle the camera.

    "Why not keep it for a while? What if she poisons it elsewhere?"

    Li Jincheng held the chair for him and said, "I think she should not be that smart."

    So it's just in case, and Ren Yuqiao's understanding of Li Jincheng is that he pays too much attention to his privacy and doesn't want the people in the detective agency to see too many pictures of him and He Zhenxuan.

    But I don't know why I want to be with someone like He Zhenxuan.

.Before accepting Li Jincheng's commission, Ren Yuqiao's only feeling towards this man was pitiful and unlucky, but his subsequent behavior changed his opinion.

    Smart, calm, and sensible, he did not hesitate to put himself in danger in order to get his half-brother who wanted to harm him deserved punishment.

    Ren Yuqiao originally thought this was his helpless move, but when he saw He Zhenxuan who suddenly appeared at the entrance of the hotel, he realized that although Li Jincheng was ruthless, he was a man who did not take shortcuts and had a righteous heart.

    In other words, he has a conscience and will not become domineering and disregarding laws and regulations because of changes in the environment.

    Probably because of his profession, Ren Yuqiao has seen more of the dark side of human nature, so in his opinion, people like Li Jincheng are rare and worthy of his admiration.

.Before seeing Li Jincheng in his own home, Ren Yuqiao had actually seen him once, but he was in a coma at that time.

    Among all the people Ren Yuqiao has contacted, Li Jincheng's experience can be described as tortuous and bizarre.

    Before seeing him, Ren Yuqiao thought he was ordinary and ordinary.

    But after he had actually met him, he realized that this person looked good, but because he was in a coma, he lowered his head, sweating profusely, and the abnormal red on his face, which made people inadvertently feel a little bit weak.

    But in He Zhenxuan's arms, he seemed to be at ease again.

    Ren Yuqiao also knows He Zhenxuan.

    Although he does not like to be pushy and rarely appears in front of the public, Ren Yuqiao's detective agency still receives commissions related to him from time to time.

.The reporters of gossip publications want to dig into his pungent secrets, or a rich lady may inquire about his love life.

    In Ren Yuqiao's impression, He Zhenxuan is a clean and self-contained young man who is a rare and upright young man in their class.

    Just because of his origin and the wealth of power, getting involved with him is already a kind of trouble.

    The reason why Ren Yuqiao had such thoughts was because he had seen Li Jincheng when he was sober.