At this time, Li Jincheng had no energy to deal with him, so He Zhenxuan took him upstairs on his own initiative.

    After a long time of contact, He Zhenxuan began to expose his little-known side.

.There is a childish stubbornness in his bones, and every time he achieves his goals, he will become very happy.

    It's just that he is very good at hiding his emotions, so in Li Jincheng's heart, he actually has a smoldering attribute.

    After embracing himself on the bed, He Zhenxuan did nothing.

    Although he was taller and stronger than himself, Li Jincheng was nearly 1.8 meters tall, so when He Zhenxuan carried him onto the bed, he still looked a little strenuous.

    Hearing him panting, Li Jincheng couldn't help but laugh, but he was too sleepy and could only indulge in laughter in his heart.

    Li Jincheng was in a semi-conscious state at this moment, clearly knowing what was happening around him, but he couldn't open his eyes anyway.

.He heard the bathroom door being closed and opened, and a recessed piece beside the bed. Not long after, he was held in his arms by He Zhenxuan, and the tip of his nose was warm mixed with a light fragrance.

    Filled with a sense of satisfaction and security, Li Jincheng moved closer to him and finally fell asleep peacefully.

    In late December, Li Jincheng's work at Song Liubai was completely over.

    Although he was not much better, Song Liubai enthusiastically invited everyone to have a meal on the day when the work was over.

    Among the group of people, only Li Jincheng was engaged in a profession that had nothing to do with Tang poetry and Song poetry, so Song Liubai seemed to be more concerned about him.

    He wants Li Jincheng to continue his studies, and it is best to be his colleague in the future.

    Li Jincheng had this idea a long time ago, but thinking of the students in the class, he decided to wait.

.Because he had advanced his salary before, Li Jincheng got less money than he thought, but even so, why Zhenxuan bought a very good tie.

    "I have known each other for so long, why are you giving me a gift now?"

    While speaking, He Zhenxuan held Li Jincheng, and the heat in his mouth sprayed to his ears.

    Li Jincheng thought of the words ears and temples, and the temperature on his face rose higher. After a while, he pretended to be calm and said: "The meaning is different."

    "thanks."

    He Zhenxuan's tone sounded very sincere. After that, he didn't speak any more, just hugged Li Jincheng harder.

    The news is still on TV. When Li Jincheng found out, he was used to this kind of close interaction with He Zhenxuan.

.Christmas is approaching, Li Jincheng wants to learn how to cook turkey, but He Zhenxuan told him that they need to spend important holidays with their family.

    He Zongtong seems to know how to maintain the feelings between his family. Every weekend, no matter how busy he is, he requires every member of the family to go home on time for a meal.

    Originally, Li Jincheng thought it was their family this time, but when he and He Zhenxuan arrived there, they realized that it was very lively and the festival atmosphere was also very strong.

    At this time, the family has moved to this mansion in Mid-Levels. The furniture here is darker in color, combined with the shape of the building, and the courtyard outside, which finally makes it a bit of popularity.

    Standing in the hall were all the friends of various members of the He family, especially He Zhenxuan's cousin and He Haoyin's children.

.Li Jincheng liked this kind of atmosphere, but when he saw He Zhenxuan's sister-in-law, his mood was a bit complicated.

    The black mist on his body is darker. After the last lesson, Li Jincheng has understood that He Zhenxuan's sister-in-law should hate herself more and more.

    I just don't know where I offended her.

    When returning with He Zhenxuan in the evening, Li Jincheng asked inadvertently and said, "Your sister-in-law has always been like this?"

    It seems that everyone is accustomed to her. He Zhenxuan disapproved, saying: "I was sent abroad by my grandfather after graduating from elementary school. I didn't spend much time with her... But in my memory, she seems to have always been like this."

    Li Jincheng could not tell him about the black fog he saw, so after hearing him say that, he didn't speak any more.

.After Christmas, Li Jincheng began to feel a little uncomfortable in his body. He couldn't tell the specifics, he just felt weak.

    I went to the hospital several times, and the doctor gave him a diagnosis that his resistance was relatively poor, and he prescribed some medicines similar to supplements, which made him pay attention to his usual diet and daily routine.

    Li Jincheng obeyed the doctor's advice, but within a week, he began to have visions.

    He went downstairs to buy things that day, and as soon as he entered the elevator, he felt that the old man standing there was a little strange.

    Wearing a decolorized red woolen hat, an old cotton-padded coat, and a crutch in his hand, Li Jincheng just glanced at her casually, but then he did not dare to face her.

    Because subconsciously, he thinks that person is fake. To paraphrase a common saying, he is a hell of a ghost.

.Taking things and staring at him strangely, He Zhenxuan's apartment is located on the twelfth floor, and the elevator goes from top to bottom. In just ten seconds, Li Jincheng was almost driven crazy by this repressive atmosphere.

    Thinking of being born again, his mother had suffered from severe depression the next day, Li Jincheng had to resist his inner fear and go to see a psychologist.

    The psychiatrist was accustomed to not being surprised, and only said that Li Jincheng was caused by excessive mental stress.

    But Li Jincheng didn't feel that he was under any pressure. His work was smooth and his love was sweet. He could hardly find any unsatisfactory things in his life.

    When he got home, Li Jincheng still didn't recover. He waited until he heard a slight movement from the room before he remembered that the servant at home was cleaning at this time.

.Because he and He Zhenxuan didn't like seeing unfamiliar people at home, so these two servants would only come when they were at work.

    He probably didn't expect that Li Jincheng would go home suddenly. Hearing the sound of closing the door, two servants walked out following the sound.

    "Master Jincheng, why are you back? Are you feeling well?"

    The two servants were sent by Uncle Shao, and they probably have been working in He's family, so they also learned how Uncle Shao called themselves.

    Li Jincheng was about to say hello to them, but the next second, he only felt cold all over.

    One of the two servants was also covered with a circle of black mist.
.