After thinking about this, he couldn't help but think of He Zhenxuan. In addition to not being talkative, he was also low-key to death. From knowing him until now, Li Jincheng has only seen him drive a black European car.

.I don’t know if it’s true. Just as Li Jincheng thought of He Zhenxuan, He Zhenxuan sent him a text message asking him if he was home.

    Li Jincheng seldom texts him on the initiative. First, he is afraid of disturbing his work. Second, his personality is entangled and he is often still thinking about the content of the text messages. The time may have passed by an hour, so this matter finally had no choice but to stop. .

    He Zhenxuan sends text messages at a fixed time and simple in content. He is usually asked if he has eaten and is not tired.

    But even so, every time he receives a text message from him, Li Jincheng still feels sweetness in his heart.

    "girlfriend?"

    Seeing Li Jincheng, who had sent the text message, turned his head to look at him, Xiao Liangyu coughed lightly and said, "You smile very sweetly."

.Sweet feelings are probably one of the most uncontrolled emotions in the world. Hearing the ridicule in Xiao Liangyu's tone, the temperature on Li Jincheng's face quickly rose.

    Fortunately, Xiao Liangyu knows that enough is enough, even if Li Jincheng has a certain affection for him, he did not touch his privacy because of this.

    The car stopped at the door of the western restaurant and found that he had booked a place. Li Jincheng looked at him in surprise and said, "You know I'm coming?"

    Xiao Liangyu stood at the door and signed his name. He said, "Because you look very kind."

    He is the kind of person that Li Jincheng has not been in contact with before. He is well-informed and humorous. After a meal, both of them seem to be somewhat unfulfilled.

    "Don't you ask me to go up and sit down?"

.When talking, Xiao Liangyu was lying on the car window looking at him, wearing a light blue cotton shirt. This color and texture would originally set off his temperament very soft, but because both of them had drunk a little before Alcohol, at this time, the alcohol probably started to play its role, making Xiao Liangyu's eyes lazy, just a gesture of pulling his hair back, inadvertently revealing a bit of romance.

    Li Jincheng admitted that Xiao Liangyu like this is very charming, but he is slow by nature. Even if he is a good friend, he will consciously keep a little distance from them. Therefore, after Xiao Liangyu said this, he flatly refused, only saying that his place is not very convenient.

    "Too……"

    Xiao Liangyu looked a little regretful, but soon he returned to normal and waved his hand before he said, "Remember to come to my concert when the time comes!"

.The engine of a sports car always makes a loud noise. Li Jincheng turned around, thinking that with Xiao Liangyu's talent and personality, he is really an interesting person.

    Xiao Liangyu's solo concert was held this weekend. Li Jincheng had no friends, so the person he thought of at first was Zou Junkai.

    But Zou Junkai only likes rock, but thinking that his girlfriend's best friends like it, he grabbed one of Li Jincheng's tickets without saying a word.

    Li Jincheng looked at him speechlessly, and the idea of ​​inviting He Haoyin to the concert with him could only give up.

    Coming out of Song Liubai's studio on Friday afternoon, after dinner, Li Jincheng drove to the concert hall where Xiao Liangyu was about to hold a concert.