.It's a pity that she had just arrived at the school gate, and before she had time to open the paper, she didn't know where the two people came from and sent them to the police station!

    The reason is that she disturbs the public order of the society, and all the certified physical evidence is there!

    Regardless of how Song Wanru rolled around, she not only received a ticket, but also faced seven days in prison.

    Song Wanru had no choice. Under the supervision of the police, she had to call Li Yaozu, but Li Yaozu didn't know what happened, and his mobile phone was always turned off.

    Song Wanru was nervous, and was not in the mood to call other people.

    Seven days later, Song Wanru walked out of the detention center. When she returned home, she found that Li Yaozu was nowhere to be seen, and her anxiety was quickly magnified.

.The wardrobe shared by the two was half empty, and all the necessary documents for Li Yaozu and the bankbook at home had disappeared. Song Wanru fell on the bed with soft hands and feet, thinking that Li Yaozu not only abandoned herself, but also left nothing for herself!

    She didn't know how long she had been sitting there, but when she heard a noise from outside the door, she turned from sorrow to joy, screaming at Yaozu, while rushing out of the bedroom.

    Standing in the living room was Wei Chunfang, the servant of the family. She probably did not expect that she would suddenly appear here. After a moment of stunned, she screamed his wife with a twisted expression.

    "Where is the master? Where did the master go?"

    "He moved away."

    With some uncomfortable breaking free of Song Wanru's hands, Wei Chunfang said: "The banker will come over tomorrow to liquidate the assets."

    "Where did the master move?"

    "I don't know, he didn't say."

.After speaking, Wei Chunfang handed the letter she had just prepared to put on the table to Song Wanru and said, "Master asked me to give it to you."

    She actually moved out of here a few days ago, and came here today, but she followed Li Yaozu’s instructions to give this letter to Song Wanru. After looking at Song Wanru who looked crazy, Wei Chunfang sighed silently, and then left here soon. This is a small western-style building that carries many of her memories.

    Song Wanru originally thought that this was a letter from Li Yaozu to her. In her imagination, Li Yaozu had already figured out a way out for them. She didn't need to worry too much about everything, but when she opened the letter, she knew that everything was nothing but Own delusion.

    The letter contained only a paternity test report and a document, which described in detail the relationship between her and Wei Lunyue over the years.

    "Li Jincheng, I must make you unhappy!"

.Song Wanru broke the canthus with her letter head, and a trace of madness quickly appeared in her eyes.

    When receiving news that Li Yaozu had left Hong Kong Island, Li Jincheng was waiting for He Zhenxuan to pick him up and leave the hospital.

    His injuries were not serious, but due to He Zhenxuan's persistence, he still had to stay in the hospital for a full week.

    Originally in Li Jincheng's heart, He Zhenxuan always had the meaning of looking down on sentient beings, but through the contact during this period of time, he only felt that this person's personality could be described as perfect.