"Rape is raped, why do you get an injection?"

Li Jincheng seemed too calm. The man who was about to give him an injection laughed angrily and said, "Don't you have a rich fiance? When he sees your lewd appearance, do you think he will still want it? you?"

Sure enough, it was Li Jiajun's idea. It killed two birds with one stone. It ruined him and his impression in He Zhenxuan's mind. Feeling the slight tingling on his arm, Li Jincheng smiled very kindly with the man and said: "You shouldn't have such a chance."

"Heh! It looked cold just now, I didn't expect to laugh so attractively!"

As he spoke, the man's hand was already touching his face, and then the palm of his hand turned around and slid into his collar.

.This feeling was disgusting, but before long, Li Jincheng's consciousness began to blur.

When he heard the sound of the door being kicked open in a daze, Li Jincheng had completely fallen into his own hallucinations.

He thought in a daze, this medicine should be more than just an aphrodisiac.

His body was hot, he seemed to hear someone talking to himself, and then someone held himself in his arms.

He opened his eyes, but he couldn't see the things in front of him clearly, he only felt that those things were covered by a splendid picture.

The purple light twisted and disappeared, floating white paper, and a little boy appeared on it. The boy spit out a puff of smoke. Gradually, the smoke turned into a python, and the python turned into a pool of water. Some bubbles come out.

.Li Jincheng's body was mixed with two sensations, extreme pleasure and extreme desire. He felt his body floating on the water. Later, in a dazzling light, he heard noisy voices again, but he was too far away. , So that he can't hear clearly.

In the end, he only heard someone calling his name repeatedly.

"Jincheng, Jincheng."

The voice is low and magnetic, with the characteristic cold texture of metal. It sounds familiar and reassuring.

Li Jincheng felt extremely exhausted, and finally he lost consciousness.

But subconsciously, he felt that he should be safe.

It was like having a long dream. When he woke up, Li Jincheng's mouth was dry and his body felt terribly uncomfortable.

He wanted to drink water. When he turned his head, he saw He Zhenxuan standing by the window. The sky was bright outside.
.Hearing Li Jincheng calling himself, He Zhenxuan returned to his senses and walked up to him and said, "Awake?"

A small smile hung on the corner of his mouth, and his eyes were gentle, as if he stroked his hair.

"I want to drink."

"Feel sorry."

Li Jincheng almost drank two glasses of water before he felt a little better. He Zhenxuan raised the pillow, let him lean on it, and said, "Is it better?"

"Yeah." Li Jincheng looked at the sky outside and said, "It's almost dawn?"

"No, it's almost at night, after the gastric lavage, you fell asleep for another day."

"sorry......"

He Zhenxuan shook his head and said, "Did you know someone would be against you?"

Li Jincheng nodded and said, "Those people caught it?"

"Grab."

.Although it was not obvious, Li Jincheng still felt that He Zhenxuan was angry. Knowing that he was worried about himself, Li Jincheng held his hand and apologized to him again.

"Do you know who planned this thing?"

"Li Jiajun."

Seeing He Zhenxuan looking at him in surprise, Li Jincheng said again: "He has always told me not to marry you, saying that you are lying to me, and will eventually abandon me, but I can see that he looks at you with something wrong. "

"I have almost no impression of him."

"It's not your fault, by the way, when did you know the news?"

"Shortly after I met you, I followed my grandpa's advice and let people follow you..." Seeing Li Jincheng staring at him motionlessly, He Zhenxuan felt a little embarrassed and said, "I was almost kidnapped before, so... I'm sorry."

.He Zhenxuan's words are very cryptic, but Li Jincheng still understands what he means. He wants to use the power and wealth of the He family. Anyone who has a relationship with their family will probably encounter this kind of thing.

"So you knew when I was kidnapped?"

"Yes, but..."

When Li Jincheng was helped into the hostel, his people were stopped by two other people who claimed to be employees of the detective agency. Later, he learned that Li Jincheng seemed to have predicted that someone would be against him a long time ago, and those two people had already According to his previous instructions to the police, the purpose is to arrest the gang.

Therefore, after He Zhenxuan got there, he could only wait for the police to go in and rescue Li Jincheng.

"You are the one who took me to the hospital?"

"Yes."

Li Jincheng looked at him sincerely with a smile and said, "Thank you."

."No... it's just that it's too dangerous for you to do this. The medicine they give you contains many ingredients. If you weren't sent to the hospital in time, maybe you would die for it..."

"I didn't expect it to be so serious, but no matter what, I hope he will be punished as he deserves."

"You don't have to do this, I can help you."

"No, it's different..."

After speaking, Li Jincheng lowered his head, staring at the person holding by the two and stopped talking.

Li Jincheng is one of the few people whom He Zhenxuan can't understand. Although he looks bland, he seems to have insight into everything. Occasionally, the expression on his face will appear very deep, which is a kind of after the end of a thousand sails. He Zhenxuan looked at him and said: "They have been doing this to you all the time?"

."Yeah, otherwise, how could I not know the prophet and expected him to do something like that to me in advance?"

"He is your brother."

"I think he is, but he never thinks that way."

For a person, the most important things in the world are actually so few things, family affection, love, friendship, career, and in most people's hearts, family affection is put first by them. He Zhenxuan knows that Li Jincheng's family treats him It's not good, but he has no way of knowing the specific details. Thinking that he has lived in this environment for more than 20 years, He Zhenxuan can't even say comforting words.

"Next, what do you want me to do?"

"No matter who intercedes, I must send Li Jiajun to jail."

.