.It’s just that he was destined to be disappointed again this time. Knowing that he hadn’t made an appointment, the security at the door did not allow him to enter. Later, he became angry and became angry. After yelling that I was He Zhenxuan and his father-in-law, the security laughed and said that he would be sent to the police station. .

    With constant hopes and disappointments, and the thought that the time to repay the loan was about to expire, in less than two weeks, Li Yaozu looked like he was ten years old.

    "That stinky boy is just an unfamiliar white-eyed wolf. I should have thrown him into the orphanage at the beginning!"

    Li Yaozu drank a lot of wine, and because of grief and anger, he looked like he was about to cry.

.Although he knew that he was not his biological father, he had been treating himself well over the years, and Li Jiajun hated Li Jincheng and felt that he had robbed He Zhenxuan who should belong to him. So soon, he and Li Yaozu united the front and said:" Dad, I told you not to let Li Jincheng marry He Zhenxuan. Why do you think I should say this? It’s not that I have seen his essence on the surface. On the surface, he is gentle and honest, but in private, it’s better than anyone else. Jing, now I must think that our family is going to be dying, and I am afraid that I will be hurt, so I rush to separate the relationship with us! I don't want to think about who raised him, it's not as good as a pig and a dog!"

    "Jiajun!"

    Song Wanru is intuitive and elegant, and his education of Li Jiajun has always been stricter.

.In recent months, she did not buy new jewelry like before, so the clothes she was wearing made her feel a little uncomfortable. Seeing Li Jiajun looking at her, she smiled lovingly and said, "Jiajun, although Jincheng is like that, But you can't learn from him."

    "Wanru, why do we both have such a personality, but teach a beast like Li Jincheng?"

    Li Yaozu's grief came from it, and he really shed a few tears.

    Song Wanru held his hands on her knees and said, "Yaozu, people are doing, the sky is watching, not not reporting, but..."

    While she was speaking, Song Wanru remembered what she had done in the past, and in panic, she could no longer say the classic line that often appeared in TV dramas.

.In fact, she has already figured out a future for herself. Wei Lunyue has no son, and Jiajun is good enough. When Li Yaozu really filed for bankruptcy, she will take her son back to the clan and confess her ancestor, and take revenge on the bullying. Wife of his own Wei Lunyue.

    "By the way, Wanru, Jiajun, you have always had a good relationship with Li Jincheng, why don't you ask him for mercy?"

    Thinking of the power and wealth of the He family, and the benefits that she might get, Song Wanru couldn't help but feel a little moved.

    In any case, Li Yaozu is better than Wei Lunyue in many aspects. Although he is not close to Li Jincheng, he has been very filial to himself over the years. In addition, Li Jincheng has a docile personality and is easily influenced by others.

    After thinking about it this way, a trace of passion emerged in Song Wanru's heart and said, "Okay, I'll call him now."

.After two minutes passed, Song Wanru put down her cell phone bitterly and said, "He won't answer my call!"

    "Let me try?"

    It's a pity that Li Jiajun's call Li Jincheng still didn't answer.

    "White-eyed wolf, beast!"