After exchanging each other's mobile phone numbers, it was soon time for He Haoyin to practice piano. After looking at Uncle Shao and her piano teacher who were standing by, He Haoyin looked at He Zhenxuan with some hesitation.

    "Be obedient, Xiaoxiao."

    He Zhenxuan's tone could be called gentle, but He Haoyin still got up quickly.

.In this family, no matter He Zongtong or He Zhenxuan, they all seem to represent absolute authority.

    "She likes you very much."

    Li Jincheng smiled and nodded, and said, "Do you want to practice walking?"

    In the past, Li Jincheng could not be as generous and calm as today.

    Before leaving Hong Kong Island in his previous life, his personality was docile and cowardly. Later, after the four years with Liao Changyuan, and the fact that he had experienced a death, his heart gradually became hardened.

    For him, the marriage between him and He Zhenxuan will only be a transaction, and both parties will get what they need. As long as they figure this out, he can pull himself away.

    And in essence, he doesn't believe in these people from any family. Merchants pay great attention to profit, just like Li Yaozu. When the time comes to use himself, or if there is a greater interest in front of them, they will probably abandon themselves without hesitation.
.Li Jincheng has many thoughts in his heart, but the smile on his face appears very gentle and sincere.

    Hearing He Zhenxuan say yes, he quickly got up.

    It is midsummer, the notorious season on Hong Kong Island. It is sultry and rainy. If you don't walk a few steps on the street, you will have a deep understanding of what is called an ant on a steamer.

    Fortunately, the He family is big enough. Looking at the pool outside the window, which is comparable to a lake, Li Jincheng feels that he doesn't quite understand the ideas of the rich.

    For example, in this five-story mansion, there are actually only a few dozen people living inside, and the swimming pool outside. How many people have to jump down to make it look like a real swimming pool?

    But he was just curious, and Li Jincheng did not have any envy or jealousy about it.

.He Zhenxuan injured his waist and right leg. He had a comminuted fracture of his right leg. I don't know if this left him a psychological shadow. Li Jincheng found that he hesitated before using his right leg, and he did not dare to step on the ground completely.

    "Don't worry, take your time." After thinking about it, Li Jincheng said again: "You can recover after the pain."

    He Zhenxuan was supported by Li Jincheng. Even though the room was fully air-conditioned, it didn't take long before his forehead was as sweaty as himself.

    The two were very close. At such a close distance, He Zhenxuan could smell the light scent on his body, not knowing it was the scent of shampoo or shower gel, but it smelled very good.

    He Zhenxuan became a little confused, and in desperation, he had to use small talk to distract his attention.

.The two talked about their basic situations. Some of the information Li Jincheng said were available, and some did not. However, in the low voice conversation, He Zhenxuan felt that this person was gradually vivid and three-dimensional, and was no longer the previous roughly vague. contour.

    "Take a break first?"

    Li Jincheng kept looking at the time on the watch. After almost twenty minutes passed, he helped He Zhenxuan sit down in the wheelchair.