We Will Part Ways

Three Years Later,
You got married to a guy named Sahil. He is also a Software Engineer, working for Amazon.
He is a caring and loving husband. Regardless of what happened with you in your past, he simply said you to move on and start a fresh life.
You and your husband live a settled life in Munich, Germany. You work in a different company and Sahil in another.
But something still drags you to the past. You tried to contact Nischay. You tried searching his profile on all possible social media including LinkedIn. But eventually failed. Also, you weren't what he wrote in his last message.

On a very fine day, 
"Hey, I have a very important meeting. So I am leaving quite early. I hope you understand. And also, I'll be coming home late. Just for today, please bear it. And ya next week we are leaving for Australia.", Sahil said while preparing his bag for the office.
"Wait, why?", you replied.
"To spend our holidays.", he answered casually.
"Isn't it too early? Like last month we went to Las Vegas and now this?", you questioned him indirectly over the wastage of money.
"Enjoy every day of your life. Love you and I am getting late. Bye honey.", he said and left.

You had a holiday that day. So you decided to visit Eisbachbrucke bridge, just for relaxation after completing your work.

On the bridge, you bought a coffee from a local shop and were standing there.
Suddenly, you see him, Nischay with a girl. Looked more like a couple.
He saw you and told that girl to leave for home.
She smiled at you and left.
He came towards you.

"AH Hi.", Nischay started the conversation
You just looked at him.
"Let's just sit and talk.", him pointing to a coffee shop
You went to the coffee shop and he bought his coffee and started to talk.
"How are you.", he asked being formal.
"I am good. What about you.", you being casual.
"I am just fine. You suddenly disappeared. You didn't even reply to my last text. Later on, I got to know from Arohi that your parents got to know about the phone thing.", he said out of nervousness.
"Ya, It is what it is.", you gave a slight smile.
"Are you still in touch with Arohi?" he asked just to confirm.
"How can't we? We are childhood best friends. She comes here often to meet me.", showing a little interest in talking with him.
"Nice.", he said.

Awkward silence.

"Are you in a relationship?", you asked him to break this silence and also referred to that girl.
"Um yes.. and you?", he shrugged with a smile.
"I am married.", showing a little sadness on your face.
"What the..?", he was shocked
"Calm down. Yes, I am married. As I told you my parents won't wait for you and me. So, they got me married.", you just smiled and replied.
"What's his name?", he questioned.
'Sahil. Sahil Singh.", you replied.
"Nice.". he smiled.
"and what about your relationship?", you again raised a question about that girl.
"We will be marrying soon .maybe 2-3 years. Our parents agreed to this. So ya.", he sighs with a smile.
"Um great. Am I invited?", you joked around him a little.
"Ya for sure...But are you married ...for real?", Nischay was still unsure.
"See this engagement ring.", you pointed to the ring you wore.
Both smiled.

After you drank your coffee, you went to the bridge and talked there.
"By the way, what did actually write in your last message? I could just read the first line.", you asked him.

"About this only. That I got my placement out of Delhi and won't be able to contact you frequently. Moreover, our company was sending some interns to Germany and I wanted you to be with me. Also, I gave you my insta id, whenever you come online just find and add me. But things got worsen and ...", he replied in a detailed way, still hiding something.
"But you promised me that you will be with me forever and together..but now it's a completely different scenario.", you wanted to get that hidden thing out.
"Things were not in my control...so...", he said.
"Don't act like you don't know anything.
You knew that I am getting married. Before engagement, you were in Bhubneswar. You got your placement there. You could have come to my home and proposed to me for marriage as promised earlier, but you didn't come.
Why?
You never loved me right?
You just used me.", you said because you can't hold that grudge anymore.

"I did love you but at that time I don't want to get married.", he said in defense.
"At least you could have come and the marriage could have been postponed but, you didn't.
Why? You simply broke your promise. You were the same person from your past, you are still a playboy. 
I just don't wanna say anything anymore. I am just happy with and Sahil and I wish you a successful marriage. Don't just dump her okay?", you stopped saying anything because you were so done.

"I am sorry. I know it's my fault. I could have come but I don't know why I didn't come. Maybe I wasn't made for you and you are not just in my destiny.
I would just say that, let just forget everything and move on with our lives., he sighed and displayed a love for you.
"Yes, Forget everything. 
Let's just part ways and never meet again.
We'll never cross our roads again.
Stay happy forever and I just wanted to say, I loved you.", you smiled in pain.

"I loved you too. ", he said and you both hugged each other for the last time.
"Goodbye.", you said,

And you both moved in opposite directions.

This is the Eisbachbrucke bridge. You moved to the left side and he moved to the right side..crossing each other. ( IMAGINE THE SCENE WITH THE SONG)

 ( IMAGINE THE SCENE WITH THE SONG)

THE END.

Author's Note:
I know this chapter is kinda short and I don't know how badly I have ended this. If you liked it, do vote and leave a comment. I don't think it's a Nischay's FF anymore. It's just his name with a completely different story. I am sorry If I disappointed you with the ending. Those who expected a happy ending. Sorry, my stories will never have a happy ending. I hope you loved it. Will be back soon with another story, probably half ff, half normal. I don't know what I am saying.

Ok bye.

LOVE YOU ALL 3000.