The End?

And after a few days before Summer Vacation, you both decided to spend a night together. Watching movies, ate snacks, and cuddled in his room. (Remember, he used to stay outside of the hostel as pg).

"Well, that was an amazing movie. Nice choice.", you said.
"Thanks", he cuddled you and asked
"So what's next?"
"Nothing much. We will cuddle a little and then I'll leave. I have to do my packing too." you replied in a cute voice.
"Can you stay a little longer? he looked deeply into your eyes.
"Only 15 mins, okay?", you said with full of love.
"Yeah fine then, let me bring some coffee.", he jumped out of the bed in excitement.
"Ya sure."

You moved to the balcony. Looking at the stars and living the moment. Nischay came back with warm coffee. You both stood there and drank your respective cup of coffee.

"This moment is so romantic. Isn't it Nischay?"
"Well yeah, how good I feel, It can't be explained."Nischay relaxed.

You both looked into each other eyes and he bent further to kiss you.

"Wait. What are you doing?", you stopped him from kissing.
"I love you" and he kissed you.

Light Maturity Ahead

You too couldn't resist and continued with the flow. He took the cup from your hand and placed it on a tiny table present at the corner of the balcony. Then you both slowly walked towards the bed and he leans over you, and (Do I  even need to explain that? You all are so smart, use your brain for imagination).

"Wait, but I think it's wrong. We shouldn't be doing this.", you got scared a little bit because obviously, it was your first time.
"Don't ruin the flow. Even you are in the mood.", he said in a flirty way continued to kiss you.
"But, I guess we don't have protection.", you stopped and asked in a loud voice.
"I do have, chill.", he assured you.

You wore a night suit and he wore a hoodie and pajamas(all black for sure).
He slowly unbuttoned your shirt and placed his hand over your waist and kissed you passionately. You folded your hands over his neck and went with the flow.
He suddenly stopped and asked,

"Do you trust me?", Nischay asked deliberately.
"Ya I do and do you love me?", you replied with a return question.
"Of course.", he smiled.

Continued having the romantic moment in your life. The balcony door was wide open, enough for the cold breeze to get in. Everything went sensual.
After minutes of doing it, you both stopped and he moves away from the top of you to the other side of the bed. You pulled the blanket over you and relaxed with complete shyness... He turned towards you and gave you a light forehead kiss, which gave a little feeling of being safe. He came closer to you asked...

"Did you enjoy it?" teasing you.
"Shut the fuck up", you replied shyly and turned to the other side, your back facing Nischay.
He put his hand around you and kissed your shoulder and said,
"I don't know, but there's something different about you. I am now a completely different man. I can feel the changes I am going through and those are the good changes. Maybe you are the one I was searching for for years. I love you a lot."

"Stop making me feel embarrassed. Please. How can I change you? You changed by yourself. The only thing I did is to give advice, tell you what is wrong and right. It depends on you whether you want to change yourself or not. Praise yourself. I love you too."

You both went to sleep.
You woke around 7:00 am. You quickly put on your dress, kissed him when he was asleep, left a not on the table, that mentions about your leaving with love and affection and you left the room.
You took a taxi and reached your college. Since it was already 7:30 am when you reached, the guard allowed you to enter.
You slipped to your hostel room, trying to remain unnoticed.
You saw your roommate Arohi was still asleep.
So, you simply came to your side of your room and did some personal stuff.
At 8:30, she woke up.

"Where you've been yesterday?" she taunts you.
"Nothing, it's none of your business.", you replied without making eye contact.
"Oho, Obviously, now he is more important to you than me. " she shrugs
"No, it is not like that. You already know then why are you making me embarrassed?", you said in a little low voice.
"Okay okay sorry, How was your night? ", started teasing you.
"Bitch.", you gave a slight smile.
"Well, I need your help with packing. So, let's do our breakfast as soon as we can.", Arohi changes the topic for you to feel comfortable. 
"Ya sure, even I need your help. There's a lot of things to pack.", you said in a tense voice.
"Exactly, when we bought so many things. Total wastage of money.", Arohi said pointing to the unnecessary stuff you both bought
"Look who is saying. The person who has almost bought a shop.", you said with amazement.
"Let's go.", she just moved out of the room to avoid this topic, realizing that she is the person with the most number of unnecessary things
"Umm changing the topic..nice..", you smiled and went along with her.

On the way to mess/canteen,

"Are you still a virgin?", Arohi raises the topic again.
"Please stop.", you get triggered.
"I am just curious. Won't you share these things with your childhood best friend...How mean you are.", Arohi made a sad face.
"Stop being melodramatic.", you trying not to fall into her melodramatic ways of taking out all information.
"Mean..", she shouted.

You ignored that.
At the table,

"I am not.", you said because you cannot keep things with you for a long time.
"What?", Arohi stuffing food in her mouth.
"Virgin. I am not a virgin." you put your face down.
"Wohoo wait, I cannot digest so much of these at once. Please explain me", Arohi said shockingly.
You smiled with shyness. After completing your breakfast,
"It was a nice experience, something new, something special that I won't forget till my last breath.", you said in a pleasing way 
"Now you are making me jealous. Why am I still single. God help me. But this is not my question. I mean how did you do this., you were completely against such things, no physical contact before marriage, and now this.", her eyes were full of curiosity.
"Well, I also don't know. Just change the topic. ", you requested her.
"You naughty", she teased you
"Please...", you made a pleading face.
"Okay, let's start doing our packing only a few days are left.", Arohi comforted you.

You both continued with your packing and continued your life normally, chitchatting with Nischay, and 2 days went by.

Just one day before summer vacation,
Nischay called you at the basketball court.
You went with a positive feeling and never thought that a strategy is waiting for you.

"We messed it up."Nischay said.
"What?" you asked.
"We made a small mistake.", he replied.
"You didn't use the condom?", you asked him with a sudden shiver in your body because if he didn't then you might get pregnant.
"No not that, I used.", comforting you.
"Then what can be more problematic than this?" you sighed.
"I used to hide a camera in my room to record whenever I make out with other girls and keep that video as proof, for them not to turn their faces from their words.", he said.
"That means, you have a video of us doing it?", questioned him.
"Yes.", made a gesture with his head.
"It's okay if it is with you only and please immediately delete it.", you said, stressing the word 'you only'
"No this is not the problem.", Nischay getting to the point slowly.
"Then what?', you getting tensed again.
"The recordings are saved on Ranvijay's Pc and...", Nischay finally confronts the main issue.
"You are not in contact with Ranvijay anymore because of that one night.", you completed his sentence.
"Yes and blackmailing me that..", he stopped in the middle and let you guess.
"That he will upload it on the internet? Please stop him. I am going to talk with him. Where is he right now?", you got panicked.
"No, He will not upload it.", again creating suspense for you.
'Then?", you got confused.
"He will share that video with your parents.", Nischay put his face down with guilt.
"Wait what the fuck. Where is he right now?', you got into panic mode.
"Turn around, please.", you both heard a voice.
"Ranvijay...", you both said together.
"Hi..", he said with attitude.
"Please don't share that with my parents or with anyone. Please I beg.", you begged him for that.
"Well, At first I thought that I will give you a deal to spend a night with me.", Ranvijay elaborating his plan like a boss.
"I am not gonna do that.", you promptly replied.
"Let me complete, please.", Ranvijay indirectly scolded you.
"So, where I was .. Ya, I thought about this deal, But then I realize you are already a used one for me and I don't want such used one again. Moreover your boyfriend just ended this friendship for you, bitch.
So, I already shared the video with your parents. And now I'm thinking how middle-class parents will react to this.
I send you for study and your doing this. You have made us ashamed in front of society..blah blah.." Ranvijay mimicking the reaction and mocking you both.
"You bastard..", Nischay went closer to beat him up, while you just got on your knees on the floor thinking what bad can happen to you.
"Aha ha wait bro. Well, you can say this is an act of revenge from your best friend.
Enjoy ", He said almost leaving the court.
"I am gonna kill you.", Nischay got angry.
"Don't kill me,  support your so-called girlfriend.", Ranvijay smirks and left.

"Hey, it's gonna be fine. Don't worry. We will tell them everything about our relationship.", Nischay came back to you.
"They won't accept our relationship.", you said with a face full of hopelessness.
"We will try at least. Do-don't lose hope, please.", trying to calm you.
"I belong to a middle-class family and they sent me here for studies. It was hard for me to convince them to get me into this college, to send me here , to Delhi and when they will get to know that...I am done.
They won't allow me to do anything, They won't allow me to study anymore, I cannot face the society ." you almost gave over everything.
"Fuck the so-called society...", Nischay replied in between.
"They will arrange a marriage for me.
My life has come to an end.. my dreams..my passion...Our relationship..", you got panicked again.
"Please calm down...", trying his level best to cope up with the situation and also he died from inside after such filthy revenge from his best friend.
"I am done... I am gonna die... I am gonna die Nischay...", you continued saying this.
"Relax nothing will happen like this...Calm yourself first.", he said with no emotions this time.
"Our relationship?", you questioned him.
"Everything will be fine.", he said with love and tension.
"Everything is over now.
It's THE END", you said.
"No no don't say that please.", he got a little angry over this.

Meanwhile, Arohi came to the court, gasping for air.
"What's the matter, guys? Is everything okay?", she came to say something but she questioned first.
"What happened?".Nischay asked.
"Y/n, your parents have arrived ." Arohi replied

...