"You need to just breath right now Asher, I can't tell you anything helpful in this situation because no one knows the outcome," was all jasper said to the boy. Him and Asher were an odd pair to see, but being around Asher for awhile made his bloodlust cool down a bit for him to actually be a functional person in society. 

"It's so hard to breath right now Jaz," he whispered. 

"Then freak out if thats what you need," he replied and thats exactly what he did when Alice got a vision no one noticed from the complete meltdown that was happening. After about 15 mites passed and Asher had calmed down enough to finally take a bite of the sandwich that was offered to him and Jasper was talking Alice about the sketch of a dance studio. 

"Thats where Bella took dance classes as a kid, I don't know why that'd be super important?" Asher wondered out loud. 

The two looked at him shocked, "The tracks changed Course and thats where he must be headed to, we have to get going now," Alice stated and then the two vampires were on the move gathering all their things to rush and check out. 

Ashers phone rings just minutes before they were ready to leave, he saw that it was Emmett calling, so he answers "Whats up doll face?" he tries to keep the mood light. 

"Shush, listen, I'm coming to get you and the others will keep hunting," is all that Emmett says before Asher starts babbling. 

"I'm so sorry this is happening, you warned me this had the chance of becoming a sticky situation and now it is-" he was rambling before Emmett cut him off  

"We're in too deep sugar cakes, no going back now. I don't want you being a hero and sacrifice your self ok? I'm the one who does that, now stay with Alice and jasper till I get there and we can run to some tropical island," Emmett tells him before they say their goodbyes and Alice tells him to head downstairs.  

When they were in the lobby and Alice was paying for the room and Jasper was loading the car, Ashers phone rings again and it was a number he wouldn't have thought would ever text him again. 

It had the id of someone that he thought would never speak to him again, a person that ruined his coming of age years, and all it said was meet him at he ballet studio? would Asher be the stupid person in a scary movie to actually go, he thought about everything everyone and decided to be the stupid person. He ran out of the lobby got a taxi and was on his way before the other two could get to him. Being Bellas sibling made it hard for Alice to see his decisions because for her he was like a spark sometimes but for Edward he could hear his thoughts for some odd reason. He was definitely a mix of his parents when it came to being able to block some things but not everything.  

He got to the studio about 5 minutes later, nerves eating him alive. He knows this was pretty much the stupidest thing he has ever in his life done. But if it was really that guy then he was about to beat that guys ass to the ground. So he made his way into the studio that was the scene of Alices drawing, it was silent, if you'd dropped a pen it would echo. This was when Asher knew he was a fucking idiot because he then heard a sinister chuckle. 

"I really thought you weren't going to show Asher, but once again humans prove they're just mindless sacks of blood," James walked out with a camera rolling. "Oh the camera? I broke into your mothers house and brought this, it seemed like a beautiful way to direct the brave Asher Swans murder for his loved ones, Amazing right?"

Asher just scoffed, "sure if the director is a crazed old bat that hasn't showered since the 80s." 

That made James lose his cool a bit, basically tossing Asher into a mirror. "So you think you're funny human? I don''t see you laughing now, shuddering in pain begging for help."

Asher struggled to get back to his feet and laughed, "I don't see anyone begging but you dear jamsie," he smiled his once glittering white teeth stained red. 

A growl escaped the beast and Asher was once again thrown to a marble pillar, a sickening crack echoed through the room, "You sure you don't want to be begging for mercy? not even to your dear Rosalie? I know you two are a thing, she would destroy anything for you not to be killed." 

Asher laughed again, how stupid could this guy be? "You really are stupid? Sure rose would do that, but thats not who would rip you limb from limb by hurting me." 

"Enough!" James roared, "You're so annoying why the fuck are you still talking?" 

Asher was going to respond but he was cut off by burning running through his veins, in just a second James had attached to his neck soaking in all his essence until his teeth were pulled from the flesh. Glimmering honey eyes were now staring into watery blue, Emmett had gotten there first and thrown James off him but they were too late to even try and save his humanity. That's what sent Emmett over the edge and started tearing James apart for taking away the one thing Asher wanted in life to be a choice away from him.

~

wowie I think I broke my own heart, but yea I had to get him into the studio some how and being a dumb bitch seemed like the best route. I'm going to cry cause Emmett is so  sad n angry to see his mate in agony over something he wasn't ready to have.  but yeah thats the end of Twilight cause shit's getting real in new moon and im ready for it to begin. 

~jordon