"Oh just from a little bird," she smirks. "You guys have fun, I think Ymir and I are going to head out."

Armin gives a more in-depth goodbye than your small wave and smile. You're feeling even more buzzed and it's hard to focus on one thing now.

"Oh god," you rub your temples, trying to focus.

Armin sets his hand on your arm and gets you to look at him. He frowns and asks if you're okay and you give him a thumbs up. "Oh yeah. I'm feeling great, Armin. I think you need to catch up." You pour another shot for him, but not for yourself. "Here you are."

"Thanks," he stares down at it like he's psyching himself up. He takes the shot, cringes and then takes a few big gulp of soda. "That is so gross."

You laugh absentmindedly as your body gets taken over by the alcohol. Your legs are tingling, your head feels light like it's floating and everything is moving slow. Now the thoughts you usually whisk away are trickling back in.

"Armin..." you frown. "Am I likable?"

"Of course you are," his voice cracks like he thinks it's absurd you'd think something like that. "Why would you even ask that?"

You shrug and laugh lightly. "Im not really sure. I guess it's just a thought I have sometimes."

"Everyone likes you, y/n. Don't even worry about it," he smiles kindly at you and you appreciate it. You however don't appreciate the sad drunk you are.

You take a deep breath and decide you better stop now before you start saying whatever's on your mind. "I have to pee. I'll come find you later. Where's the bathroom?"

"It's down the hall there and on the right, where the line of people are," he points. "I think I'm going to go outside, so if you end up looking for me, I'll be there."

"Alright, thanks Armin," you wave and stumble forward, towards the bathroom.

There's even more people now and you almost can't find the hallway, but you manage to push through all the bodies, trying not to get roped into dancing.

"Excuse me," you finally get into the hall that has a line of about eight people. "Shit..." you sigh. You don't actually have to go, you just wanted an escape. Bathrooms are usually slightly quieter.

After a couple minutes, only one more person goes in and you lose patience. You step out of line and look at the door just in time to see the girl come out. Then you spot a familiar tall and mysterious guy walk up to the front of the line.

Seeing Eren only reminds you of your previous encounter. How you really messed up and he called you out on it.

"Come find me when you get your shit together"

His words were harsh, but it's only because you have been playing with him. Now with alcohol running through your system, you have enough courage to take charge.

Eren talks to the next guy in line and then within seconds he's heading into the bathroom and you're going in after him. You push his back and he stumbles forward and you shut the door behind you two and then lock it.

"What the-" he grumbles and turns around, his words halting when he makes eye contact with you. "Well this is surprising."