Jealously

Just gonna warn you now, this is an older version of this. The updated version is in the next chapter!!

Your Perspective~

"Alright Eren, that's the plan." He gave you a very confused look but blushed a bright pink.

"Sir, I don't think Levi will like this idea very much, he'll hate me for sure!" You thought about it for a moment. Levi has been ignoring you for a bit. Hanging out with Erwin and flirting.

"It'll be fine Eren, I'll be there to protect you. Oh and call me F/N!" You said. That'll really get Levi's attention. Eren just blushed a darker shade. I guess this will work perfectly if he blushes with first name status.

"If I may ask um F/N, why me?"

You smiled and said "I noticed that you have been looking at me a lot and blushed whenever I caught you. Or when I chose you for missions, you looked so happy, even though your sister wanted to kill me, I think you're starting to develop a crush, am I wrong?" At this point his blush is the most intense you've ever seen it. Bingo.

"U-Um F/N even though that is true, don't you think it's kinda messed up to play with my feelings?" You thought about it for a moment. Recently you have taken a liking to Eren, a lot.

"Don't think so, I think I'm developing feelings for you Eren. So do this for me?" You hear a thump and turned around to see Eren on the floor. You laughed and picked him bridal style. Time to take him to the nurse to make sure he's okay.

~Time skip to Outside~

You placed Eren so it looks like he's sorta sleeping on you. Of course he's still in your arms so his face is resting on your chest. He's so small, not smaller than Levi but still pretty short. It's cute the way he sleeps, almost kissable! Many people turned to you and started whispering among the other cadets.

"What happened to Eren?"

"He was with Sir F/N?"

"What were they doing?"

You ignored them and kept walking. You see Levi's squad training while he checks to see their flaws. Marking them down as they spin, fight, or positions. He noticed some of his squad members stop to look at his direction.A puzzled look and turned around only to find one of his cadets in his boyfriends arms. His eyes went wide as he starred as Eren nuzzled into F/N, sending jealously through him. He quickly walked toward you and spun you around to face him.

"What are you doing F/N?" He asked. Anger noticeable in his voice. You put on your best straight face.

"While Eren and I were wrestling in the back I think I might have been to rough with him and he passed out." He raised a brow. Mikasa walked over and gave me a glare.

"I can take him off your hands F/N." Mikasa insisted. You raised your hand and looked at Eren.

"He looks comfortable, I don't wanna wake him. Plus it's no trouble at all." You put on your best apologetic smile. Levi and Mikasa just gave you glares. You swear they are related somehow but anyways you feel a stir in your arms and see Eren waking up. His eyes opened slightly and he looked around.

"Where am I?" He asked and as soon as he moved a bit he thew his arms around your neck. You guessed he noticed that if he moved he would fall. You laughed at this and threw him in the air a little to make sure you had a better grip on him.

"Are you alright Eren? That was quite a fall you took." Everyone was looking at the two of you. He just nodded and nuzzled into your chest, arms still around your neck.